Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Campaign armorings "No Research Avalible"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Campaign armorings "No Research Avalible"

TonyTheTiger
10.16.2012 , 11:26 PM | #1
Heya

When i try to RE campaign armorings it says "no research available" now, i know last week it said 20% chans, and no i have not learned the schematics that im trying to RE yet.

Is this a bug? Has someone else experienced the same thing? Is campaign armorings not REable anymore? If so how am i suppose to get the 26 armorings now ? or is it too bad u havent farmed enough campaign while it was REable so now im out of luck?

Really curious about this hope some Dev can shine some light on it, i donīt dare to RE them atm.

Thx Tony//
Join the dark side, we have cookies

nbayer
10.17.2012 , 07:18 AM | #2
Are you using the drops from HM kephess or the ones crafted by other players?

Oggthebase
10.17.2012 , 07:29 AM | #3
the only armoring you can learn from is the one from Kephess I think.
None of the others wil work (I have not tried it myself, just read from the forums so I may be wrong).

Telanis
10.17.2012 , 09:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Oggthebase View Post
the only armoring you can learn from is the one from Kephess I think.
None of the others wil work (I have not tried it myself, just read from the forums so I may be wrong).
Yes. More exactly, only 26 and 27 armorings that are not bound to a slot and do not have the "crafted by so-and-so" text on them can be RE'd for their schematic.

TonyTheTiger
10.17.2012 , 11:56 PM | #5
So u canīt pick out a campaign gear with char X that dropped from i.e Zorn/Toth on HM, and send the mods trough legacy armor to char Y.

Pick out the Armoring mod from the legacy armor and RE it to learn 26 armoring schematics ?

Alec_Fortescue
10.18.2012 , 12:38 AM | #6
Player-made armorings can be r/ed. There is an easy way to change "no research available" into "20% chance" tooltip. Slot-restricted armorings cannot be r/ed - only the ones dropping from Kephess.

I am not sure, i've yet to try out, but I think one can learn the armoring from the TFB offhands.

Player made modifications and other ones than armorings, ripped from the armor, can be sent to alts via legacy. That's how I discovered my barrels, mods and armorings. I am raiding with an artifice main.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

TonyTheTiger
10.18.2012 , 03:56 AM | #7
Really? wow that sux, so i guess the last couple of weeks farming boss 1-3 EC HM has been for nothing then