Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

That might be it for me. You've officially pushed me out the door.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
That might be it for me. You've officially pushed me out the door.

Changemelater
10.16.2012 , 11:01 PM | #1
After the most recent patch, I was actually for the first time looking forward to maintenance shut downs, hoping you would correct whatever had caused my fps to plummet down to < 5 in wz's & on the fleet, something that had never happened before the most recent patch. I've submitted two tickets detailing the problem, with no response from CS. I was hoping last night's(10-16-12) maintenance shut down would solve the problem, but I log in, and as is the customary with you guys, you are always creating more problems when you attempt to fix things. This is not an isolated incident or the speculation of one person. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE LAUNCH BACK IN DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR. Qt doesn't work, fleet pass doesn't work. 3/4's of my spells don't activate when I hit their assigned hotkey or click on them in the actionbar.

I could give a **** if this thread gets trolled, because I have stuck with this game when so many people were mass unsubscribing for MULTITUDES of reasons. I've paid my $15 a month and suffered through endless glitches, intolerably long loading screens, inattention to known issues, months straight of two maintenance shutdowns per week, and even an account ban for using the f word in general chat. OH MY GOD, HE SAID THE F WORD, THERE'S CHILDREN WATCHING!

Most of all, your company just doesn't know what it's doing. As I said, every time something goes wrong, you go in and try to fix it, and monumentally screw something else up. Pvp was one of the last reasons I even still play an mmo, and after the last patch, my fps in wz's dropped off the chart, and you wouldn't even respond. Why should I pay you my money?

This game has literally turned into a hit or miss game; you have to be lucky for it be running smoothly, because there's so many problems with it and your company is so inept, you never know when there's going to be a two or three week long problem, or when the GTN's going to be down, or when you're going to try and log in and your account's frozen because someone tried hacking you, and you have to call someone in China in the middle of the night who literally knows three words of English.

You tried, and you failed, ironically similar to those pieces of garbage prequels George Lucas came out with in the late 1990's. I may just have to go back to WoW, where everything is nerfed, and you level from 1 - 90 in 2 hours, and I promised myself I'd never go back, but your game sucks so bad, you're actually making me considering it.

Bordak
10.16.2012 , 11:04 PM | #2
Not trolling. I seriously want your stuff. You can send it to Kalibos if you're actually permanently leaving. I'll stick around to see how long it takes to fix Jedi Covenant, but if it's an ongoing problem with the server all my characters are on, I'll mail my stuff and your stuff to someone with more patience.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

TheronFett
10.16.2012 , 11:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Changemelater View Post
I may just have to go back to WoW, where everything is nerfed, and you level from 1 - 90 in 2 hours, and I promised myself I'd never go back, but your game sucks so bad, you're actually making me considering it.
I played vanilla WoW for 2 weeks when it first came out. Hated it, never played it again.

After 1.4 dropped, I actually found myself looking at WoW and considering the free trial. I've gone through 3 guilds in this game so far. Each time there's an update, I'm either the only member left or one of just a few and forced to find other players still willing to give TOR a shot. Like you, I'm rapidly losing patience.

The extended maintenance. The patch on Tuesday and inevitable hotfix on Thursday to fix screw-ups. The total lack of communication. The myriad of bugs that still need fixed, some lingering since beta. Hell, I got early access and hit 50 on official launch day with my Bounty Hunter...who is STILL stuck on the Chapter 3 loading screen...after nearly a YEAR. In my 12 years of gaming, I don't recall ever having a development team this inept before. It's crazy.

HuaRya
10.17.2012 , 12:24 AM | #4
JEEBERS , there are at least 6 threads about Jedi Covenant being broken and yet not a single Customer Service post. Are we to believe that they were laid off?

darksidechemist
10.17.2012 , 12:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by HuaRya View Post
JEEBERS , there are at least 6 threads about Jedi Covenant being broken and yet not a single Customer Service post. Are we to believe that they were laid off?
Nah. I think they just don't give a ****. I submitted a ticket, just for the hell of it. Figure the CSRs will get some laughs from it.

spectreclees
10.17.2012 , 12:27 AM | #6
If you didn't care for us to troll your thread and make fun of you, why make a thread? Just leave.