Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New patch broke every thing lol

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
New patch broke every thing lol
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

facesofderek
10.16.2012 , 11:40 PM | #11
Also on Ebon Hawk. Lost nearly 200k credits trying to list an item on the GTN while on Dromund Kaas, it subtracted the credits from my total, but nothing happened with the item. Please tell me these will be refunded.

Darth_Krull
10.16.2012 , 11:41 PM | #12
Ebon Hawk. no drops,QT broken,Some UI slots not working. Thank fully I just finished a mission right before this happened
Veni! Vidi! Vici!

Thompsons
10.16.2012 , 11:42 PM | #13
Jedi Covenant server. Just adding detail to the list. And just griping.

My Imp Agent is stuck in an endless loop. He has to answer a holocall. He does. Has to answer it again after the conversation's over -- endlessly. Hitting "esc" solves nothing.

Diplomacy missions produce no results, which might be related to the "no gathering" problem.

Oddly, my main character, a lvl 50 Jedi Shadow, works fine. Half my quick keys didn't work briefly but logging out and back in fixed that.

tendura
10.16.2012 , 11:58 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ProsaicProse View Post
Define "They", This has been going on for hours. There are all kinds of craziness on Jedi Covenant right now, to the point of why is the server even still up. I'm no genius but the first thing I would have done is a server restart, if that didn't fix it take the server offline for troubleshooting. But all we are getting from BW post is that they are "investigating" all the "player reports" from the BW post bots. Not one piece of information that has any value what so ever for the player base. So back to your original statement; If by "they" you mean the janitor's at BW, I would have to agree, but that's about it.

Cavik
10.17.2012 , 12:34 AM | #15
Same problem Ebon Hawk

FINNT
10.17.2012 , 12:40 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by facesofderek View Post
Also on Ebon Hawk. Lost nearly 200k credits trying to list an item on the GTN while on Dromund Kaas, it subtracted the credits from my total, but nothing happened with the item. Please tell me these will be refunded.
Did you make a ticket? They have no way of knowing if you didn't.
:laser:

facesofderek
10.17.2012 , 12:57 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by FINNT View Post
Did you make a ticket? They have no way of knowing if you didn't.
Yes I did, and used the email communication form.

darksidechemist
10.17.2012 , 01:04 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

Please be aware that we have received reports of these issues on the server "Jedi Covenant", please be advised that the matter is actively under investigation and should a problem be identified it will be resolved as soon as possible.

If you are experiencing these issues and are not on the server "Jedi Covenant", could you please reply here including the name of the server you play on.

Thanks.
If you have received 'many reports' of issues, then there is no 'should a problem be identifed'. There ARE problems identified. A lot of them. From a few dozen people. Maybe you should consider taking the server offline for a while until you all figure out what the hell is going on, instead of letting your customers piss away mods, quests, credits/items on the GTN for issues you know exist.

Just a thought from a customer. Should be good for some laughs!

chuixupu
10.17.2012 , 01:07 AM | #19
Harbinger is fine.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

BanetheDarkLord
10.17.2012 , 01:11 AM | #20
Yeah The Ebon Hawk is just snowballing into completely broken
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41