Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Extracted mods not in inventory

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tendura
10.16.2012 , 09:50 PM | #1
Hello, I just extracted; Might Armoring 18, Potent Mod 18A and Acute Enhancement 18 from a pair of Venerable Ardent Blade's Boots and the Mods are NOT in my inventory and no I didn't "accidentally" destroy them. I still have both pair in my inventory, one with the mods I extracted that aren't in my inventory and the other pair that's still modded. I don't want to take the mods out of the other pair if they are just gonna go "poof". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sutii
10.16.2012 , 09:53 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello tendura,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this issue via the forum.

In order to best assist you, we ask that you please contact Customer Service either via email or the in-game support system. Please make sure you include as many of the following details as you are able to and one of our Customer Service Representatives will help you out as soon as possible:
  • Server (ie Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
  • Character Name
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class
  • Exact Item Name(s)
  • Detailed description of the issue
Should you contact us via email please ensure that you do so from the email address associated with your SWTOR account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

tendura
10.16.2012 , 10:06 PM | #3
Thank you for the quick response, I had already submitted an in game ticket. I just updated it with the information requested here.

Sutii
10.16.2012 , 10:11 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Good to hear tendura, I am sorry that you have encountered this issue but I do hope our Customer Service Team is able to resolve the issue for you soon.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks.

izmirtheastarach
10.16.2012 , 10:18 PM | #5
This is an issue that is occurring with every single Sith Toon on Jedi Covenant. It's not really an isolated issue.

tendura
10.16.2012 , 10:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by izmirtheastarach View Post
This is an issue that is occurring with every single Sith Toon on Jedi Covenant. It's not really an isolated issue.
I'm not a Sith

Sutii
10.16.2012 , 10:21 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello izmirtheastarach,

If you, or others you know, are also experiencing this issue, please do follow the instructions laid out in my first post in this thread to request assistance from one of our Customer Service Representatives as they will be able to investigate the matter further and act accordingly.

Thanks.

tanktest
10.17.2012 , 12:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by tendura View Post
Hello, I just extracted; Might Armoring 18, Potent Mod 18A and Acute Enhancement 18 from a pair of Venerable Ardent Blade's Boots and the Mods are NOT in my inventory and no I didn't "accidentally" destroy them. I still have both pair in my inventory, one with the mods I extracted that aren't in my inventory and the other pair that's still modded. I don't want to take the mods out of the other pair if they are just gonna go "poof". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Its not just extracting , if you make somerthing or was before whatever happen on JC happen the made item does not show up in your bag .