Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Having a issue logging into a character

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Having a issue logging into a character

Cyonnelia
10.16.2012 , 04:56 PM | #1
I was able to log into my Juggernaut, play for a couple hours shortly after the servers came back up, was able to do a random HM Daily, the Dailies on Ilum and Corellia: Black Hole, and returned to the fleet, and tried to login to my Sorcerer, that were the problem has started.

It seem to take an extraordinary amount of time, to log in, i waited at least 5 minutes before i used the task manager to close game, thinking the game had locked up, which now seem like it wasn't the case, so when i restarted the game, i repeated the above steps, same result so on the 3rd attempt i tried to login to another character on the same server, was told that my Sorcerer was already logged in, so i selected the Sorc, and now i have been stuck on the loading screen for well over 20 minutes now.

Please advise, of what my next steps should be to recitify the issue
Some people are born with Common Sense, and for the rest it takes a lifetime to achieve.

Cyonnelia
10.16.2012 , 05:27 PM | #2
After to talking to a couple guild members in our mumble server, and trying a couple suggestions they had...which seem to have work, and issue resolved itself for the moment, it was either waiting for the toon to timeout, or the repair function after force closing the game for 4th time
Some people are born with Common Sense, and for the rest it takes a lifetime to achieve.