Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NO cartel coins? 1 year of paid subscriptions Please help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
NO cartel coins? 1 year of paid subscriptions Please help
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Himeji_Endless
10.16.2012 , 01:41 PM | #21
More embarassing failures on BWs part ... put something new up and after only a lil while, its all broken

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

MilanoChris
10.16.2012 , 01:43 PM | #22
Broken here too.

RiseOfDeath
10.16.2012 , 01:48 PM | #23
Yeah, I've just been using a recurring subscription (with auto-renewal every month since early access, never skipped a month) and it says I need to subscribe to earn cartel coins.
Fanatic - 8 Imperial 50s
Torva Nex

CthulhuRyleh
10.16.2012 , 01:48 PM | #24
Just putting my name on this list, I did not get any.

Ad-Astra
10.16.2012 , 01:48 PM | #25
Let's not get carried away folks, it's just an update error, I know we should expect more from these companies, but we all make mistakes, I'm sure they'll correct it, the next time they need to update the software, it's already been down most if not the whole of today, I'm sure they don't want to take it down again and stop us from playing, until they need to, I.e. next week...hopefully.

skiehigh
10.16.2012 , 04:22 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Ad-Astra View Post
Let's not get carried away folks, it's just an update error, I know we should expect more from these companies, but we all make mistakes, I'm sure they'll correct it, the next time they need to update the software, it's already been down most if not the whole of today, I'm sure they don't want to take it down again and stop us from playing, until they need to, I.e. next week...hopefully.
We All Do make mistakes just for being a multi billion dollar corporation they sure do seem to be making alot more than any MMO i've ever played to date at this point

Photoc
10.16.2012 , 04:51 PM | #27
UPDATE:

You will be granted 2500 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option.

Ty to whomever fixed the website.

Damn, I was promised 1 million coins too