Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NO cartel coins? 1 year of paid subscriptions Please help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
NO cartel coins? 1 year of paid subscriptions Please help
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Photoc
10.16.2012 , 01:13 PM | #1
Well I've been a subscriber for one continuous year by purchasing and re-upping the 6 month plan. I have 120 days left on the current 6 month plan. I cancelled it the other day so I could go F2P when the 123 (at the time) runs out. I log into my account on here and get this message on cartel coins: You can earn Complimentary Cartel Coins by becoming a subscriber. Also bought the collector's edition on pre-order, so I should have a bonus there as well.

I have paid for 12 months of subscription, can a CSR please fix this?

warriorcat
10.16.2012 , 01:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Photoc View Post
Well I've been a subscriber for one continuous year by purchasing and re-upping the 6 month plan. I have 120 days left on the current 6 month plan. I cancelled it the other day so I could go F2P when the 123 (at the time) runs out. I log into my account on here and get this message on cartel coins: You can earn Complimentary Cartel Coins by becoming a subscriber.

I have paid for 12 months of subscription, can a CSR please fix this?
i get that to currently on a 3 month plan and paid about... 8 i think
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

CybermanZero
10.16.2012 , 01:17 PM | #3
Your not the only one that is bugged.

Alyssis
10.16.2012 , 01:18 PM | #4
Same for me.. I have a subscription and everything.. but when i want to see how much i've earned, it just says that i need a subscription.. Something really fishy going on here..

Ravaged
10.16.2012 , 01:20 PM | #5
Yeah i started with a 6 month subscription, then bought 6 months of game cards with 124 days left to play and it says i can't earn any unless i am subscribed, but under subscription for the my account page it says i have an active subscription, if nothing else i should have the coins from the CE edition no?

JacenHallis
10.16.2012 , 01:21 PM | #6
Same here. I'm a subscriber, but I'm told that I can get Cartel Coins by subscribing.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

Exiled-Phoenix
10.16.2012 , 01:22 PM | #7
I have been using game time cards since launch because i don't own a credit card that works online.
My account page shows nothing when i click on cartel coins.
This better be a bug...
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

Rayla_Felana
10.16.2012 , 01:23 PM | #8
I get the whole subscribe now thing, despite being a subscriber.

OMDSWC
10.16.2012 , 01:24 PM | #9
Experiencing same issue, I buy game time cards instead of signing up for it to auto-pay, and it says I need to sign up for a subscription to earn any coins.

Dekarian
10.16.2012 , 01:24 PM | #10
I had the same problem, but it seems to be fixed now. I can see my future Cartel Coins balance now.