Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My account , cartel coins , subscribe not working ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
My account , cartel coins , subscribe not working ?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BadOrb
10.16.2012 , 01:12 PM | #1
Just as the title says , not even sure what I was trying to subscribe for but an unknown error has occured please try later ? Do you think it's just high traffic volume or has anyone had any luck with it ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Joesixxpack
10.16.2012 , 01:21 PM | #2
Dunno about that one, but when I checked to see how many cartel coins I had it said that I need to subscribe.

I've been subscribed uninterrupted since launch -.-

Sykopathic
10.16.2012 , 01:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Dunno about that one, but when I checked to see how many cartel coins I had it said that I need to subscribe.

I've been subscribed uninterrupted since launch -.-
I have this same issue.
Though a fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting don't ya think?

af_raptura
10.16.2012 , 01:23 PM | #4
Same thing happening here. You are not alone.
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

chuixupu
10.16.2012 , 01:25 PM | #5
The site is very buggy overall today, keeps not letting me post, saying my subscription can't be verified (it's all there in my account info though, no game play issues). So I assume the whole CC thing is very buggy as well.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Drudenfusz
10.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #6
I have the same issue.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Urael
10.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #7
I checked just as I logged in and could access. I went to check again after seeing this thread. I can't access. Same "subscribe" error.

Possible conclusion: the hampsters that power this website died due to increased traffic? Seriously, this site can't handle people trying to check their account information?

It's a technical issue and as with everything with EAware it's prolly PEBKAC.

AllisonBerryman
10.16.2012 , 01:27 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Everyone - thanks for the reports. We're currently investigating the issues with the website that you've brought up. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information or a fix!

Ruskaeth
10.16.2012 , 01:28 PM | #9
Porked for pre-launch subs?

Possible fail scenario, yo devs:

If they made a time line to find when people started subbing. Reason for this might be following: System coded was simple and linear. The code would only pick start date and end date if the subscription hasn't been cancelled once. Less data mining from the DB in such cases. However, they might have not have remembered to stretch the date to pre-launch and the system currently (with mentioned preferences) finds continuous subscriptions starting from the official launch instead that of pre-launch date. This sounds too simple.

Goats I say, goats.

Kyneris
10.16.2012 , 01:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Everyone - thanks for the reports. We're currently investigating the issues with the website that you've brought up. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information or a fix!
Great to hear, I'm sure everyone is eager to find out what their Cartel Coin count is.
"Should we arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics." - Roger Bacon
This is Vireth Danea, my Sith OC.