Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins Short

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Photoc
10.16.2012 , 05:06 PM | #11
Just some tidbits of info.

They did give us some free time earlier this year , can't remember if it was 30 days or not, and the game was open for subscription on 12/20, which meant first payment was 1/20. 1/20 to 9/20 is 8 months. There are probably some bugs still out there that they are fixing. If you factor in a free 30 days, then yes, it is 8 months paid as of this point in time, 9 if it wasn't a free 30 days. I can't remember exact number of days that they gave us.

BudweiserOne
10.16.2012 , 05:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DieterKreps View Post
the game hasnt been out for 11 months friend (youre 8 months paid + 3 months expired). so unfortunately, youre wrong.
Early game access started Dec 20 2011, So October 20 2012 (4 days from now) will be 10 months.
I believe that their system isnt accurately tracking subscriptions properly, but I dont think youre entitled to what you think you are.
my time may be a month off then i dont have all my recipts in front of me so i was estimating, when i logged back on last summer i had 4 chars at lev25 so obviously i played before october, in october i bought the deluxe edition so my thoughts are its based from there but before i had the standard edition

Qui-Ju_Horth
10.16.2012 , 05:24 PM | #13
Same problem as the topic' creator.7 month to 150 coins and only two at 200 (so 2450 with ce ) while my friends have 6 at 150 and 3 at 200 (so 2500 with ce), We take the same subcribing, since prelaunch.

So are you killing me? I paid as much as them, so i don't see why i wouldn't get the same thing. Don't treat us for idiot, for once...
╠ị⁞ị⁞ị█["]ị||‾\\▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

KurganNazzir
10.16.2012 , 05:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Thank you for reporting the issues with the Cartel Coins look up page, we are currently investigating these issues.

We thank you for your patience while we work on this issue.

Thank you.
I never got an answer via Twitter, but do the free months have anything to do with it? They shouldn't since some people are reporting higher amounts and they would have had some of the same free months (from game purchase and the month BioWare gave us in May). I have three free months from the original purchase of the game, the free month and a day BioWare gave us, and the free month when I applied the CE code in Aug; do we get coins for those free months?

I've been playing since early access with only one month where I let my sub lapse (June to July, I resubbed on July 30th) and my total is showing 1950 (collector's, one month at 200, five months at 150). I pay via time cards, if maybe that's somehow the issue.
Dark Eclipse
GAF