Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins Short

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheRedNalroni
10.16.2012 , 12:59 PM | #1
I bought the collectors edition got into early access on wave 3 and have continued to pay the subscription and only showing to be attributed 8 months

6 months at 150
2 months at 200

January to September alone is 9 months
where are the rest?

CybermanZero
10.16.2012 , 01:19 PM | #2
My coins are just flat out no there. My checking account says otherwise but hey BW never puts out stuff that has bugs right? RIGHT? (laugh)

Valethar
10.16.2012 , 01:29 PM | #3
Where do we get the XP Boots? O.o

My page tells me I can earn coins by purchasing a subscription, yet I've had one since early access. LOL

Someone should really teach the folks at BioWare how to test things BEFORE they make them live.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

burnsyy
10.16.2012 , 04:30 PM | #4
yeah am missing 4 months worth

also for the Digital Deluxe Edition Purchase Reward: 250 Cartel Coins is a bit low the amount i bloody played for it should be at least 500

Light Knights Gaming Community
| PvE Server | EU | Social |
| Website | Youtube | Steam | Facebook | Twitter |

SentinelDranoel
10.16.2012 , 04:33 PM | #5
They should have a record of whne you have payed for a active month on the website, on my page it just says 10/16/2012. I would have to look at my billing statement and call customer service to correct this...that is the hard way.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

BudweiserOne
10.16.2012 , 04:37 PM | #6
so i started at game launch and payed for least 8 months worth and during the process of moving cross country let my subscription expire for 3 months then started up again in about july 2012 with a game card and paid since then but only get credit for months october 2012 and later is this as intended?

HazzaTL
10.16.2012 , 04:37 PM | #7
These rewards become active once the game becomes Free to Play.

spectreclees
10.16.2012 , 04:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by burnsyy View Post
yeah am missing 4 months worth

also for the Digital Deluxe Edition Purchase Reward: 250 Cartel Coins is a bit low the amount i bloody played for it should be at least 500
You know digital deluxe upgrade is only $4.99 now right?

DieterKreps
10.16.2012 , 04:46 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BudweiserOne View Post
so i started at game launch and payed for least 8 months worth and during the process of moving cross country let my subscription expire for 3 months then started up again in about july 2012 with a game card and paid since then but only get credit for months october 2012 and later is this as intended?
the game hasnt been out for 11 months friend (youre 8 months paid + 3 months expired). so unfortunately, youre wrong.
Early game access started Dec 20 2011, So October 20 2012 (4 days from now) will be 10 months.
I believe that their system isnt accurately tracking subscriptions properly, but I dont think youre entitled to what you think you are.
dont read this -> I told you not to read this!

Cerimon
10.16.2012 , 04:47 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Thank you for reporting the issues with the Cartel Coins look up page, we are currently investigating these issues.

We thank you for your patience while we work on this issue.

Thank you.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support