Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Edre
10.16.2012 , 01:40 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by nomoreprinces View Post
So glad I'm not the only one. Add me to the list of day 1 subscribers who aren't seeing how many coins they have.
Add me to that list, too. Just went and checked... been subscribed since day one on 180 recurring plan... they want me to subscribe. When I check out that link, tells me I am subscribed. *facepalm* Whoops.

Druzod
10.16.2012 , 01:40 PM | #72
Same issue for me. Been a subscriber since day one and it tells me I need to subscribe to get Cartel Coins.
"That is my spot. In an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0. " -- Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Andrellma
10.16.2012 , 01:43 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Druzod View Post
Same issue for me. Been a subscriber since day one and it tells me I need to subscribe to get Cartel Coins.
Also same. I was one of the early access players, been subbed since day one, and it tells me to subscribe for coins.

royad
10.16.2012 , 01:44 PM | #74
It says become a subscriber to take part in the rewards program. But i have been playing and paying for the game since start. Does this mean i get nothing at launch of f2p?

Keeroe
10.16.2012 , 01:44 PM | #75
May as well throw my name into the list of Day one subscriber who is having issues with the number of coins not showing up. Asking me to subscribe when I already am...

Tuskin
10.16.2012 , 01:44 PM | #76
You guys do not need to repeat that page is bugged a hundred times, I think they get it.

Everyone is getting it now I believe, be patient and wait, I'm thinking the number of people viewing it broke it.

Newyankalt
10.16.2012 , 01:44 PM | #77
for me it just says you can gain cartel coins from becoming a sunscriber but i have been sunscribed since janurary.

odericko
10.16.2012 , 01:46 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Cellotlix View Post
Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?
Getting this too.
Hiltar - Bounty Hunter - Jung Ma

Goretzu
10.16.2012 , 01:47 PM | #79
Yup, it is broken,
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Anakis
10.16.2012 , 01:49 PM | #80
I cannot wait to purchase the "XP Boots". They sound like some pretty epic footwear.
--- The Harbinger ---
Esri, Vezpa, Kaycey