Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

oembob
10.16.2012 , 01:27 PM | #61
XP Boots will be restricted to Inquisitors.

Dansu
10.16.2012 , 01:31 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Caltone View Post
Same here, on 6 month plan since day 1. My cartel ledger page says I can earn coins by subscribing which has a link that takes me to a page showing I have an active 6 month sub
I was on 6, now on 3. Getting same message...

Imhotep
10.16.2012 , 01:31 PM | #63
FFS dont you guys test ANYTHING before you put it out to the public???
The Ofali Legacy
Imhotep - Mercenary
Anubis - Marauder | Nama'Kubi - Sniper | Sėkhmet - Sorcerer

Guildmaster of the Nemesis Syndicate - The Harbinger - Maybe™

nomoreprinces
10.16.2012 , 01:31 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Cellotlix View Post
Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?
So glad I'm not the only one. Add me to the list of day 1 subscribers who aren't seeing how many coins they have.

MrGrizzly
10.16.2012 , 01:33 PM | #65
Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?
Same Issue here
MrGrizzly
http://www.torverse.com
The TORVerse Podcast

Jacen_Starsolo
10.16.2012 , 01:34 PM | #66
So you guys extend the maintenance to put out a buggy page that is all wrong? Telling subs they have to sub... amounts wrong... etc? Pathetic. Next time test the stuff first.

Gaje
10.16.2012 , 01:35 PM | #67
Just Resubbed and now active again, been active Since Beta until 2 months ago but was still subbed (let my sub expire last week)

Thinking of getting back in and saw the Cartel Coins but says i need an active sub, despite resubbing for a month
Formerly of Terentatek
Now playing on P5

Osryri
10.16.2012 , 01:37 PM | #68
says the same for me

bdonal
10.16.2012 , 01:39 PM | #69
me too although i'm hoping its just a glitch since my sub renews today

Amodin
10.16.2012 , 01:39 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
So you guys extend the maintenance to put out a buggy page that is all wrong? Telling subs they have to sub... amounts wrong... etc? Pathetic. Next time test the stuff first.
+1.

Stuff.

Get it straight.