Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ghengiska
10.16.2012 , 01:20 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Cellotlix View Post
Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?

Same thing is happening to me, and in same situation.

HKtheindomitable
10.16.2012 , 01:20 PM | #52
Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?
Agreement: Same thing here.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Pot5/Ebon Hawk | Justicar | International Guild

Arvig
10.16.2012 , 01:20 PM | #53
I have the "Cartel Coins" issue as well, it keeps telling me I can check how many I have if I subscribe, and yet I've had a subscription since Jan. 20th, 2012.

Addendum: The forums and logging into swtor.com is VERY sluggish/slow for me right now as well. Sometimes it won't let me post on the forums, and one time after logging in and clicking "my account" it claimed it couldn't determine my account status. I'm assuming it's just for lack of a better term "laggy" right now. I haven't tried going into game yet to see if it has issues logging me on there as well.

SwiftyDragon
10.16.2012 , 01:21 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTexas View Post
Page is broken. I've been subscribed since launch and get this message:
I'm getting the same glitch.
------------------------------------------"Want Blizz to zap bad guys?"------------------------------------------

Sameria
10.16.2012 , 01:23 PM | #55
It's doing it to me as well. I'm sure they will fix it.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

WalterT
10.16.2012 , 01:24 PM | #56
Quote:
The Complimentary Cartel Coins you will receive can be used to acquire must-have pets, vehicles, XP boots, and more from the new Cartel Market when the Free-to-Play option launches.
XP Boots? AWSOME! I can't wait ... but question, will they be able to be used at the same time as my rocket boots?

Iseko
10.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #57
Euh... da***? I play with game time cards for half a year now. But it says I need to subscribe. If you only get cartel points with a subscription plan and not with game time cards then I am quitting. Because that would be some SERIOUS ********!

Sameria
10.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterT View Post
XP Boots? AWSOME! I can't wait ... but question, will they be able to be used at the same time as my rocket boots?
I'd almost be willing to bet they ment XP boost and someone got 2 letter mixed up.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

Lojdkvist
10.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #59
'' You can earn Complimentary Cartel Coins by becoming a subscriber. '' This is what it says for me when I try and check how many I have, and I have an active subscription, not canceled, and I've payed for every month since launch

SanguineSphinx
10.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterT View Post
This is why proofreading is important.
I tried leaving the forums. But the Sith Empire has returned!