Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HuaRya's Avatar


HuaRya
10.25.2012 , 09:56 AM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by DustinDune View Post
I have a question, i've been subed since January, yet only have 1600. i don't think i got credit for the 2-month time card that i purchased when i got the game. Anyone else notice this?
That is exactly my situation but you are 200 ahead of me in your coins. Will they address this?

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
10.25.2012 , 10:07 AM | #252
BobVader - We will always remember.
Remain civil in the face of incivility, lest you be the barbarian.

MrGrizzly's Avatar


MrGrizzly
10.25.2012 , 11:35 AM | #253
Sorry if someone else already figured this out and posted it but I didn't see it in this thread so I'll add this for those interested.

I pre-ordered CE in October before the launch.
I immediately subbed for the 6 month deal at launch and have resubbed another 6 months there after, so there has not been any lapse in my sub and I ended up with 2500, while my buddy who did the same ended up with 2650.

The difference between us? I had a character to level 50 before 1.2 and ended up with a free month and he did not. So TECHNICALLY there was a month I didn't pay for and the reason I have 150 less cartel coins.

Honestly I's rather have the extra month than the 150 cartel coins but I can see why people are frustrated by this.
MrGrizzly
http://www.torverse.com
The TORVerse Podcast

Ozdogg's Avatar


Ozdogg
10.25.2012 , 12:21 PM | #254
Been playing since the open beta weekends last fall. Started on the first day of early access and have been subscribed since December.

According to the ledger I'm getting 150 cartel coins for each month of my 6 month subscription and 200 coins per month for my 3 month subscription. Here's my question... If I had less faith (and hope) in the game and paid month to month since last December would I have more complimentary cartel coins for the launch of F2P?

If so I'm a little disappointed since I thought the whole point of the complimentary coins was to reward the loyal fan base that has stayed with the game to this regrettably sad point.

Drudenfusz's Avatar


Drudenfusz
10.25.2012 , 12:25 PM | #255
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGrizzly View Post
Sorry if someone else already figured this out and posted it but I didn't see it in this thread so I'll add this for those interested.

I pre-ordered CE in October before the launch.
I immediately subbed for the 6 month deal at launch and have resubbed another 6 months there after, so there has not been any lapse in my sub and I ended up with 2500, while my buddy who did the same ended up with 2650.

The difference between us? I had a character to level 50 before 1.2 and ended up with a free month and he did not. So TECHNICALLY there was a month I didn't pay for and the reason I have 150 less cartel coins.

Honestly I's rather have the extra month than the 150 cartel coins but I can see why people are frustrated by this.
Was already mentioned in the thread... still I should also have 2500 (subbed from the start), but somehow I miss 200 (think that for some reason BioWare didn't gave me the 200 for October).
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

dosadnik's Avatar


dosadnik
10.25.2012 , 12:28 PM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Was already mentioned in the thread... still I should also have 2500 (subbed from the start), but somehow I miss 200 (think that for some reason BioWare didn't gave me the 200 for October).
October hasn't ended yet, maybe they give it afterwards.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

Drudenfusz's Avatar


Drudenfusz
10.25.2012 , 12:42 PM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by dosadnik View Post
October hasn't ended yet, maybe they give it afterwards.
Why should I get it later than others do? There are enough people who already have their 2500 and then there are some like me who are still on 2300 while having paid the same.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

dosadnik's Avatar


dosadnik
10.25.2012 , 12:53 PM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Why should I get it later than others do? There are enough people who already have their 2500 and then there are some like me who are still on 2300 while having paid the same.
I don't know man. System is obviously buggy. You might as well have 3000 and it only shows 2000. Hoping they fix it or at least tell us that they are. So far I haven't seen anything from them.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

Shadesiren's Avatar


Shadesiren
10.25.2012 , 07:54 PM | #259
I finally received a response on my ticket:

the estimate is ONLY AN ESTIMATE. Until the game goes Free to play, this amount is IMPERMANENT, and only a GUESS as to how many you will end up with. Until the game goes free to play, it's a general idea, not a true value.

When it goes f2p, there will be an "accurate" accounting, and values will be credited, and THEN, if the value seems off, let them know, and they will adjust. Right now, we don't even HAVE coins, we only see an estimate, none have been credited to us.

SupremeLegate's Avatar


SupremeLegate
10.25.2012 , 08:22 PM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadesiren View Post
I finally received a response on my ticket:

the estimate is ONLY AN ESTIMATE. Until the game goes Free to play, this amount is IMPERMANENT, and only a GUESS as to how many you will end up with. Until the game goes free to play, it's a general idea, not a true value.

When it goes f2p, there will be an "accurate" accounting, and values will be credited, and THEN, if the value seems off, let them know, and they will adjust. Right now, we don't even HAVE coins, we only see an estimate, none have been credited to us.
That would explain why any free months were not accounted for.