Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shadesiren
10.21.2012 , 06:33 PM | #241
I've tried twice to submit a ticket, I'm missing one month's credit, either 9/2012 or 10/2012, I paid for both, but am only seeing one 200 coin credit.
Anyone else having trouble with the contact customer service form? it just refreshes blank, and I'm not getting a confirmation email saying I submitted a ticket.
annoying, and frustrating. I'm only getting 900, but I expet once we go free to play, I should have 1300 (1350?) something like that.

should I call them? instead of email?

ratty
10.22.2012 , 08:00 AM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
If you want 1250, then buy the DDE too.
Just to say that there was confusion on my part. I wasn't trying to have a go at people who ended up with both CE and DDE versions of the game. I was under the impression that people who had DDE versions and upgraded to CE were getting a further bonus above and beyond what you would receive for each individual version.

DDE version = 250 CCs. Fine.
CE version = 1000 CCs. Fine.
DDE + CE = 1250 CCs. Fine.

As I said, based on what I was reading I was under the impression that people who upgraded were getting an extra 250 CCs above 1250 CCS giving a total of 1500 CCs. I was mistaken and I should have looked in to the details properly before making my comment.

JaJJones
10.23.2012 , 07:11 AM | #243
When do I get them in the game? Do i have to download the free to play thing?

Sambril
10.23.2012 , 07:39 AM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by JaJJones View Post
When do I get them in the game? Do i have to download the free to play thing?
The game is not yet fully free-to-play. When that happens you will be able to access a shop with an interface in game, but for now that is not possible. All you can do is see how many complimentary coins you will be granted when free-to-play launches, based on the version of the game you have and any subscribed months.

There is another sticky thread about a free-to-play preview. If you watch the video in that thread you can see what the shop will look like in game.
The Starlight Legacy

"Troopers do it in heavy armor"

DarthBrundleFLY
10.23.2012 , 07:43 AM | #245
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadesiren View Post
I've tried twice to submit a ticket, I'm missing one month's credit, either 9/2012 or 10/2012, I paid for both, but am only seeing one 200 coin credit.
Anyone else having trouble with the contact customer service form? it just refreshes blank, and I'm not getting a confirmation email saying I submitted a ticket.
annoying, and frustrating. I'm only getting 900, but I expet once we go free to play, I should have 1300 (1350?) something like that.

should I call them? instead of email?
I had the same problem last Friday night trying to submit a ticket and ended up submitting it in game, that seemed to work. But of course it has sat at open status since then...and am not holding my breath for it to be answered.

Shadesiren
10.23.2012 , 10:20 AM | #246
I ended up calling them, just to see what was going on, and they said both of my ttickets were received and being handled. I haven't heard anything since then, and have received no emails from them, but it SHOULD be an easy fix. Why it's taking so long when it should be a VERY quick solution, I don't know, except I imagine a LOT of people are claiming errors, and I'll bet most of those aren't actually valid errors. (Mine's very clear cut, I've had two paid months since August, but only got one 200 cc credit, easy, obvious, and no question).

Hopefully, they'll get them all cleared up soon, and those of us with incorrect totals will get our credits, and the store will actually ahve something in it I want (My worry is that either it'll have little in it I want, or, like STO, the prices will be just too high enough to feel worth it).

I just wish they'd send me SOMETHING, some automated thing, even, to let me know this is being attended to, so I didn't feel like I'm tapping a microphone, asking, Is this thing on?

SupremeLegate
10.23.2012 , 07:23 PM | #247
Well, we now have an idea of what we can buy and for how much.

SWTOR Article
Thread
Information and Images via Dulfy

xorcist
10.24.2012 , 11:52 PM | #248
I want official word of why those with the CE and subbed since day one are being shafted. These are grounds for quitting SWTOR because now you are giving more coins to some and not everyone that had equal time and equal editions. They are playing with real money now that it concerns cartel coins and I'm sick of being cheated by them.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

LifeScourge
10.25.2012 , 06:55 AM | #249
Do subscribers continue receiving coins after F2P launch? probably a dum question but hey, gotta know
If you can't be a good example, BE A HORRIBLE EXCUSE!!!

"The only law in this galaxy is what a man makes for himself"

dosadnik
10.25.2012 , 09:18 AM | #250
Quote: Originally Posted by LifeScourge View Post
Do subscribers continue receiving coins after F2P launch? probably a dum question but hey, gotta know
Yeah. 500 cc a month.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse