Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CCThrawn
10.20.2012 , 06:47 AM | #231
Cool, I'm at 2650 coins.

Aieran
10.20.2012 , 08:46 AM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by CCThrawn View Post
Cool, I'm at 2650 coins.
Same here, I'm interested to see what I can spend all those coins on
█╬╬╬╬╬╬╣█|████████████████████████████████████████)

Aelther
10.20.2012 , 02:52 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by xorcist View Post
eff that! I pre-ordered the CE subbed since day one, and I only have 2300 Coins!!! That is total BS that there is so much variance between everyone. Bioware is watching this thread and not saying anything. Not even a 'we understand your concerns and will look into the matter'. Even through email, twitter, everything! they remain silent. Just tell us what is going on...
Quote: Originally Posted by CCThrawn View Post
Cool, I'm at 2650 coins.
Yup same here. Pre-ordered CE, have been subbed all the time, no pauses at all and I'm at 2500, yet some people are at 2300, some at 2650... It's as if some people have been subbed all the time, yet somehow avoided getting free month... BUT you did get a free month if you were subbed... It's very confusing...
Don't wanna complain too much just wanna know how exactly is this thing calculated, that people with same subscriptions/editions get different amounts of coins.

Profion_Xilus
10.20.2012 , 03:39 PM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Yup same here. Pre-ordered CE, have been subbed all the time, no pauses at all and I'm at 2500, yet some people are at 2300, some at 2650... It's as if some people have been subbed all the time, yet somehow avoided getting free month... BUT you did get a free month if you were subbed... It's very confusing...
Don't wanna complain too much just wanna know how exactly is this thing calculated, that people with same subscriptions/editions get different amounts of coins.
Not everyone got a free month just those that had a lvl 50 or legacy of not sure anymore maybe 10.
so those that show 2650 are getting 7x150 when those that earned a free month get 6x150.
as far as those that are saying they have 2300 or 2450, need to check when this months gets credited in their My Account section for subscription history on that day they will get their 3rd 200 making them 2500 or 2650.
as for the ones saying 2750 & 2900 they are getting both CE1000 and the DDE250 bonuses.

So yeah it kinda sucks we don't get 150 for the month we earned for playing the game.

CPRodrigues
10.20.2012 , 06:15 PM | #235

Tark
10.20.2012 , 07:43 PM | #236
2500. Really seems quite useless. BioWare, please don't go down the path of pandering to the window dressing aspects of gaming, and focus on content and innovation instead.

Uber_the_Goober
10.20.2012 , 08:23 PM | #237
I like the window dressing as long as it's in a game world that works.

I liked LoTRO's custom outfits. I also like social gear that can show over your actual stat gear. Why not let me look the way I want to, as opposed to the way the gear with the best stats makes me look? Especially when most of that stuff is so damn ugly.

Hopefully we can use some of these cartel coins to buy nicer looking gear that won't make us squishy.

Robinfood
10.20.2012 , 11:15 PM | #238
Just a question but are the number of cartel coins reflected on the ledger the confirmed number we are getting? because some people have huge errors and they're miss over 1000 coins for things like CE. Even though we don't know how much anything cost yet I am sure 1000 coins is a relatively large amount.

JediUnited
10.21.2012 , 10:21 AM | #239
2300.... what a huge waste of time. I don't care...

Save this game BioWare!! you made something amazing. The best MMO i have every played. And for various reasons people quit at 50. Everyone has their own opinion as to why.

And to save the game you come up with this .....

EA if you read this re-invest in the staff. Build an expansion and content that will bring people back!!! It's a great game that you bailed out on way to early because early targets where not met. Don't give up.
Tales from TOR. Following SW:TOR from a certain point of view. Reporting on SWTOR, the fan sites, and everything and anything we can get our hands on.
Hammered:A guild of crazy drunks in the Star Wars Universe!
Also a proud Member of the Shacknews PvP Guild: Giant Sith MeatBags!!!

ClavisN
10.21.2012 , 05:50 PM | #240
I get 1900. DDE, preorder, subscribed from early access, no free month, no lapsed sub.

Anyway.

Right now this is just a number. Until we know what we can get for that, and how necessary for gameplay that is in the real game, it doesn't say anything at all.

1900, it's just a sequence of bits.