Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Urtani
10.19.2012 , 12:03 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by DjStasis View Post
thats it... they killed this game...

The game was going to die, very soon. This will either speed it up or slow it down.
CE VIP

DragonAgeOrgins
10.19.2012 , 01:13 PM | #212
I could help but notice when I clicked on "My account" it said for my DDE I get 250 coins. A game that has cost me 70 dollars more then the regular. Why are we not even getting HALF as much as CE? they got a statue, music, etc and a bunch of other items.

We only got the digital, yet we didn't even get HALF. We should get at least 500. They paid that much money, I understand it's more but they shouldn't be rewarded that much Tlder: stop raging at more then half of your fan base and give 500 Cartel Coins to DDE. We demand equal and fair treatment.

Also why are the coins ONLY given to ACTIVE subs when it goes free to play. It's been what, four months since you said it would go free to play. Are we supposed keep it active ALL during this time.

dosadnik
10.19.2012 , 01:17 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonAgeOrgins View Post
I could help but notice when I clicked on "My account" it said for my DDE I get 250 coins. A game that has cost me 70 dollars more then the regular. Why are we not even getting HALF as much as CE? they got a statue, music, etc and a bunch of other items.

We only got the digital, yet we didn't even get HALF. We should get at least 500. They paid that much money, I understand it's more but they shouldn't be rewarded that much Tlder: stop raging at more then half of your fan base and give 500 Cartel Coins to DDE. We demand equal and fair treatment.

Also why are the coins ONLY given to ACTIVE subs when it goes free to play. It's been what, four months since you said it would go free to play. Are we supposed keep it active ALL during this time.
Please not this again. You asked for something you got something. Half their fanbase isn't DDE buyers it's SE buyers. Just stop it ok. Seriously. If you wanted more you should have bought the CE. You decided to go with the DDE. You can't blame us for that.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

lumuni
10.19.2012 , 01:22 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by ratty View Post
So, why is there so much variance.

I'm a CE owner subbed since launch. I pre-ordered the game and got in to early access.

Yet I only have 2650 CCs while others who are in the same position as me have 2700 CCs. Clearly the sums aren't adding up somewhere.

Also, why is it that DD edition owners had the opportunity to get an extra 250 CC for upgrading to a CE edition. Surely this must mean that a CE edition is actually worth 1250 CCs.

Who came up with this system of calculating who gets how many CCs because it seems a bit of a shambles.
Simply put, they subscribed about 2 weeks later. If I recall, the game released in the middle of the month, and the 200 bonus started August 1, so, if they subscribed say Jan 2, they'd be ahead of somebody who subscribed on Dec 29. My guess is, f2p will start about 5-10 days after the day of the month that the servers opened, thus allowing those who did start playing in week 1 to receive more coins. Yaay.

DragonAgeOrgins
10.19.2012 , 01:41 PM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by dosadnik View Post
Please not this again. You asked for something you got something. Half their fanbase isn't DDE buyers it's SE buyers. Just stop it ok. Seriously. If you wanted more you should have bought the CE. You decided to go with the DDE. You can't blame us for that.
Did we know they would give cartel coins to people who bought the CE? No you paid for CE you got the items extra. You don't need more. Now on top of the items you are getting, you are getting even more stuff. A tad excessive? Give DDE at least HALF, that's fair we paid 70 dollars plus tax that's HALF of what CE paid.

Sounds fair to me.

Danylko
10.19.2012 , 01:41 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by ratty View Post
So, why is there so much variance.

I'm a CE owner subbed since launch. I pre-ordered the game and got in to early access.

Yet I only have 2650 CCs while others who are in the same position as me have 2700 CCs. Clearly the sums aren't adding up somewhere.

Also, why is it that DD edition owners had the opportunity to get an extra 250 CC for upgrading to a CE edition. Surely this must mean that a CE edition is actually worth 1250 CCs.

Who came up with this system of calculating who gets how many CCs because it seems a bit of a shambles.
Same issue here. As a matter of fact, how do you have 2650? I only have 2500. I have been here SINCE DAY ONE. I pre-ordered a CE 2 hours into when it first came out, claimed my code ASAP, have been in Beta AND have been subbed (and REMAINED subbed -- never quit or unsubbed and never used a game card or missed a payment) since Day 1 and have only 2500 CCs. The math is incorrect somewhere. Not everyone is getting the right amount.

Wondering if the CCs are given to you based upon forum join date calculated into your subscription model now heh

dosadnik
10.19.2012 , 01:46 PM | #217
Did we know they would give cartel coins to people who bought the CE? No you paid for CE you got the items extra. You don't need more. Now on top of the items you are getting, you are getting even more stuff. A tad excessive? Give DDE at least HALF, that's fair we paid 70 dollars plus tax that's HALF of what CE paid.

Sounds fair to me.
Did we know they would give cartel coins to people who bought the DDE? No you paid for DDE and you got in-game items extra. You don't need more. Now on top of the items you are getting you are getting even more stuff. A tad excessive?

Seriously, just stop it. I'm not gonna argue with you. I'm tired of this. Good luck with your, whatever this is. IMO it ain't gonna work but if you want to waste your time then be my guest.

DragonAgeOrgins
10.19.2012 , 01:51 PM | #218
Did we know they would give cartel coins to people who bought the DDE? No you paid for DDE and you got in-game items extra. You don't need more. Now on top of the items you are getting you are getting even more stuff. A tad excessive?

Seriously, just stop it. I'm not gonna argue with you. I'm tired of this. Good luck with your, whatever this is. IMO it ain't gonna work but if you want to waste your time then be my guest.
You don't want aruge because your losing. We should get equal cartel coins. Half is 70 dollars. That's more then the regular by more then 20 bucks. The CE already got everything plus more. Why is it we give them even more. I think it's favoring one fan base over another and quite frankly.

It's a little unfair. I'm in favor of equal treatment.

dosadnik
10.19.2012 , 01:57 PM | #219
You don't want aruge because your losing. We should get equal cartel coins. Half is 70 dollars. That's more then the regular by more then 20 bucks. The CE already got everything plus more. Why is it we give them even more. I think it's favoring one fan base over another and quite frankly.

It's a little unfair. I'm in favor of equal treatment.
God darn you. I don't wanna argue cause this will lead to nothing. You will think what you will think and I will think what I think. Neither you are gonna change my mind or am I gonna change yours. Here, I lose you win. Happy? Go play now or something, or do whatever you want to do. Cya.

DragonAgeOrgins
10.19.2012 , 02:01 PM | #220
gosh darn you. I don't wanna argue cause this will lead to nothing. You will think what you will think and I will think what I think. Neither you are gonna change my mind or am I gonna change yours. Here, I lose you win. Happy? Go play now or something, or do whatever you want to do. Cya.
Here that everyone.

I win

Equal treatment now to DDE

500 cartel tokens is a good fix.