Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KiRuR
10.16.2012 , 10:16 PM | #121
i have zero.. strange because i recently got the game and already got a 60 day game card... shouldnt i have at least a bit?

SupremeLegate
10.16.2012 , 10:19 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyhm View Post
im confused, according to this website http://www.swtor.com/free we are supposed to get 150 points for every month before July 31 2012.

As a subscriber at launch, thats should be nine months: November 2011 - July 2012. I am missing 2 months, and ive never missed a billing cycle.

So from what month does the coins start to take place: January 2012- July 2012 ?
I don't think they count anything prior to the games actual launch, so anything before December 20th 2011 would be ignored, and the first month was free with the purchase of the game. So the clock, for want of a better term, would not have started until January 20th 2012. Also, as I recall, we got a free month as a result of technical issues.

So in theory the current numbers would be:
January - July: 150 x 6
August - September: 200 x 2

So when the 'Bill Date' for October its people will get another 200.

At least, this is how I understand it...

Quote: Originally Posted by KiRuR View Post
i have zero.. strange because i recently got the game and already got a 60 day game card... shouldnt i have at least a bit?
I don't think it counts until you hit the months 'Bill Date,' for example I have 60 more days already paid for but it wont count those until November and Decembers 'Bill Dates.'

KiRuR
10.16.2012 , 10:26 PM | #123
Quote:
I don't think it counts until you hit the months 'Bill Date,' for example I have 60 more days already paid for but it wont count those until November and Decembers 'Bill Dates

Well thats unfortunate.. but what about buying the game.. doesnt that give me at least a bit of cartel coins? it did cost me money lol.. if it doesnt i guess i should have read the whole website and realized it was going to get free in the next month

HKtheindomitable
10.16.2012 , 10:31 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Deewe View Post
I don't get how you can have 150 *7 when all of us who have been here since launch & pre-order have 150*6 ?

It would be appreciated for a dev to step in because it seems unfair .

(Not even speaking of people who upgraded with the on sale version of the CE and are getting more coins than pre-order CE.)

WARNING@devs:
check out the Subscription vs. Free-to-Play Features

In the English version you are saying that subscribers need to buy an authorization to equip purple item vs in other translation they can equip them.
Theory: This seems to be an oversight.

Statement: There's no doubt that it's supposed to say "Unlimited access to purple grade items."
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

Baracchus
10.16.2012 , 11:06 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
BioWare and LucasArts are excited to announce a new Cartel Coin Ledger page on www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. This new web page is located on the left hand navigation bar within the “My Account” section. It gives you a detailed list of all the Complimentary Cartel Coins you could potentially receive at the launch of the Free-to-Play option!

Read more
G8 wonderfull when can we use these thingys you been talking about for months.

Daelda
10.16.2012 , 11:16 PM | #126
It's odd...I have three accounts - all CEs, all activated within a few hours of each other, all on 6 month subscriptions.

#1 - 2,650
#2 - 2,650
#3 - 2,450

I have the 1,000 pt CE bonus, the 7 months of the 150 pts, and the only difference is one of the accounts has only two of the 200 pts months, while the others have three. I won't worry too much until we get closer to the F2P date.

As to the value of the coins...I'd guess that they will be similar to the points you buy for The Sims 3. $1 = 100 points. An XP Boost (or similar item) probably ranges from 10 points - 50 points, depending on strength.

I expect there will also be pets, ship decorations (like the Sith Throne), cosmetic items (like the mask), special vehicles, etc.

It appears that http://www.swtor.com/FREE/features has been updated with some new info - including insights into some of what will be in the Store..
Come read my SWTOR Articles at http://www.TORWars.com -----Follow me on twitter @Daelda

10.16.2012 , 11:47 PM | #127
Isn't this all kinda pointless since we have no idea what they are even worth?

'I have 2000 coins!!.. That's about three fiddy'

EnalisNailo
10.16.2012 , 11:59 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyhm View Post
im confused, according to this website http://www.swtor.com/free we are supposed to get 150 points for every month before July 31 2012.

As a subscriber at launch, thats should be nine months: November 2011 - July 2012. I am missing 2 months, and ive never missed a billing cycle.

So from what month does the coins start to take place: January 2012- July 2012 ?
Soonest you could've started playing (subwise not counting betas since those where free) was decemeber 13th, remember the game came with free 30days of game time.

Sitting at 2500.
Dark Templar - Empire - Proper Villains
-55 Roster-
Enalis, the Vengance Juggernaut - Sčrina, the Darkness Assassin - Morrigon, the Carnage Marauder
Raveną, the Marksmen Sniper - Rąsputin, the Lightning Sorcerer - Nikolay, the Shield Tech Power Tech
Terrinas the Medicine Operative

Shoogli
10.17.2012 , 12:40 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by mcdoogle
2,300 with collectors edition and I've been here since day 1 of early release...Yet others have 2500?
Yesterday I was at 2300, today I'm at 2500.

So it confirms what I was suspecting with the 1month vs 3months sub plan since I got billed during the night, please check my post on page 10.
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

Ilhares
10.17.2012 , 12:44 AM | #130
I'm liking the Freebie list now, the features and how they plan to address them. Some good, some bad, but the fact they list F2P as being able to purchase crew skills via coins, it gives me a vague hope that they'll use this to pave the way for subs to add a 4th skill. I'd love to double up on some crafting if possible. Scav/UT? There's two skills that work with that perfectly. Or, heck, adding Scav to my 'weaver so I can pick up those odd metals that I never should have needed to make some of the gear in the first place.

I don't like space (as it's presently implemented), wouldn't miss that. Don't care for warzones, wouldn't miss that. Almost never run FPs or Ops, wouldn't miss those (much).

On the other hand, I always wind up expanding my inventory and cargo, so that's enough to keep me subbed for a good bit of time.