Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

UGLYMRJ
11.13.2012 , 05:21 PM | #761
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhaker View Post
Those that drop until they get a WZ together can spend hours and waste time while I get 4 to 8 wins LOL.
Pretty much... I don't get it. I actually like when I get put up against my guild. I know the competition is going to be good... unfortunately we normally ruin whatever competition there could be by ignoring objectives and gunning for each other for bragging rights tho.

Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
UGLYMRJ said it too, but really, 95% of the time if we want to play we have no choice but to play in a PUG. At least on my server, hardly anyone queues for Ranked Warzones ever. Reason? They are tired of losing in ranked. If by chance they do queue up for ranked, what they have started doing is forming 2 groups and to only play against each other and leave when they have to face any other team. The result is we end up having to queue for PUGs because noone is doing Ranked most of the time. Believe me when I say we would like nothing more than to be able to do ranked whenever our premades are online and leave you and your PUGs in peace.
QFE... Quoted for emphasis... this is very common on my server. ALL of the good ranked guilds on my server feel the same way. And there are so few of us that when we do get enough for rated games... we end up playing the same damn team all night. It gets old.

Which is exactly why I'm opposed to anything that caters to lack of competition. I want more guilds q'ing for rated. And on top of that I wouldn't mind more competition on my regular war zones either. A solo queue will give me neither of those.

filipesantana
11.13.2012 , 05:23 PM | #762
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Pretty much... I don't get it. I actually like when I get put up against my guild. I know the competition is going to be good... unfortunately we normally ruin whatever competition there could be by ignoring objectives and gunning for each other for bragging rights tho.

QFE... Quoted for emphasis... this is very common on my server. ALL of the good ranked guilds on my server feel the same way. And there are so few of us that when we do get enough for rated games... we end up playing the same damn team all night. It gets old.

Which is exactly why I'm opposed to anything that caters to lack of competition. I want more guilds q'ing for rated. And on top of that I wouldn't mind more competition on my regular war zones either. A solo queue will give me neither of those.

EXACTLY....^ someone that gets it

Theodulus
11.13.2012 , 05:24 PM | #763
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
omg can you be a litle bit mroe CLUELESS rofl....loved the "with enough training you wont be needing communication in premaades" good luck getting into a good one champ....

w t f are you talking about?!?! professional gamers allover the world use communication to a FULL EXTENT..reporting every MOVE!..and you..a random "let me play solo unrated pvp" nobody is saying that it snot needed?!?! ahahahaha...THIS si exactly why the "i want solo queue" crew is wrong...its jsut a bunch of clueless people that lack ALOT of pvp knowledge.,..

also...i dotn engage in roleplaying or whatever that satori shanenigans migth be..that jsut sounds liek eyt another looser nonsense crap
Can't help that they are just so bad that they need voice comms to be able to compete. My elite team doesn't need voice com or keybinds to roll everyone else on the server. I usually take a coffee break when CW feels boring and we are farming the opposition. My friends can see directly that I'm afking and pick up my slack. Not like we need more than 4 players to stomp though. Maybe other scrubs need external tools to even come close to us but they will never get as good as us that has been hardened in solo queue.

LenrocNewDawn
11.13.2012 , 05:47 PM | #764
The fact that some of you want to continue playing against same people you are calling idiots and weirdos speak volumes about yourself. And it still eludes me how do you expect somebody to improuve when you are stomping them out of PvP mood. It's buffling that such " gods gifts to pvp" stil want to keep fighting against us, the poor scrubs, that just want to have some fun w/o the claim we are somehow better cause we killed a cluster of pixels in a computer game. LoL!
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

Zhaker
11.13.2012 , 05:49 PM | #765
Quote: Originally Posted by LenrocNewDawn View Post
The fact that some of you want to continue playing against same people you are calling idiots and weirdos speak volumes about yourself. And it still eludes me how do you expect somebody to improuve when you are stomping them out of PvP mood. It's buffling that such " gods gifts to pvp" stil want to keep fighting against us, the poor scrubs, that just want to have some fun w/o the claim we are somehow better cause we killed a cluster of pixels in a computer game. LoL!
I'm sorry should we dumb down the game so we have auto attack only and 5 hp?

Not my fault people want to win, I guess we should stop winners from winning games cause its unfair?

Doomsdaycomes
11.13.2012 , 05:53 PM | #766
Quote: Originally Posted by LenrocNewDawn View Post
<.< Someone is butt hurt... ya know you're killing the same cluster of pixels too.

The issue is not that premades don't want a decent match... it's that a split queue system could (and will) mean slower queue times. It's effectively dividing the population in half (again). It's also annoyance at the level of crying PuG's and solo players will go through, rather than follow the same simple steps the "Good" pvpers did. (Good being defined as those who are "stomping" you.)

<.< No seriously, if the answer to winning is group up... Why is it so hard for you all to make a few friends to play with?

As for the last part of your post. Fun is subjective... PuG's aren't wanting fun, they want to win.

filipesantana
11.13.2012 , 05:54 PM | #767
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
Can't help that they are just so bad that they need voice comms to be able to compete. My elite team doesn't need voice com or keybinds to roll everyone else on the server. I usually take a coffee break when CW feels boring and we are farming the opposition. My friends can see directly that I'm afking and pick up my slack. Not like we need more than 4 players to stomp though. Maybe other scrubs need external tools to even come close to us but they will never get as good as us that has been hardened in solo queue.
^ this champion over ehre jsut called people that are sponsored and payed to play ..BAD!!

wtachout we have a ****** over here...

kid,stay small you dont stopm anyone without voice com coordination and keybinds...rofl...

Theodulus
11.13.2012 , 06:13 PM | #768
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
^ this champion over ehre jsut called people that are sponsored and payed to play ..BAD!!

wtachout we have a ****** over here...

kid,stay small you dont stopm anyone without voice com coordination and keybinds...rofl...
Some people are new to the internet and some are just slower than others...

DarthRaika
11.13.2012 , 08:06 PM | #769
Hey Ugly. What do you think of a matchmaking system like I have been posting about? Thank you.

filipesantana
11.13.2012 , 10:26 PM | #770
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
Some people are new to the internet and some are just slower than others...
are you both?
because you are the one oblivious to how e-sports are played at the highest levels of comeptition(you know the oens where real money is involved..sponsors...prizes etc..)

plus..your statements of..voice comunication not being needed in real pvp..just ROFLMAO..srsly..stay small..go abck to you unrated pvp champ...