Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

filipesantana
11.13.2012 , 04:51 PM | #751
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
Queuing solo helps you to achieve satori. Doing solo queue occasionally makes you a better player since you have to try to PvP without being carried.
so...first...satori?! wha is that...

second, elt me see if i got this right, you believe that everyone in a premade is gettign carried?what about all the profesional players form all the e-sports outthere where 99% of them are team based?are they gettin carried?are you saying...that YOU could do it to if you were getting "carreied" liek they are?

wake up...no one is getting carried...theres normal human beings that liek to interact with others..chat..play..and have a natural easy time making friends specially online..to them playing in rpemades, among other thigns, means playing in a team in a game that is TEAM BASED...playing with friends...nto having to get random bads...etc etc....

on the other side..you have the anti social awkward person that somehow went to the extreme of letting is lack of social and HUMA BEING skills get carried to an online game( this is quite the achievement)..people that try to play solo ina MMO where team play is encouraged...players that are jsut wierd and awkward to try to conect with..poeple that dont use VOICE programs for some retarded nonsense reason...poeple that went to such an extreme of being an anti social that probably wont ever be abel to adapt to society and therefore are just waste..

which one is the natural..normal..side acording to how mmos should be played?then...whos wrong?catch my drift?

now..either become a normal human beign and stop saying nonsense..no one is getting carried(for example..i like to conect with people that have the same interests as me...liek any human being..so i ahve built a large amount of friends among diferent online games in the pvp scene...when i play i like to do with with players that i know...and that i knwo that are on par with their skills, exactly because i dotn want to carry anyone..i HVAE FUN in tema based games having a GOOD team of friends..

filipesantana
11.13.2012 , 04:52 PM | #752
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
you know more people in this game solo queue than group queue right?
not by choice....there is no commonsense logical reason for someone to WANT TO PLAY ALONE...specially in a mmo.

NONE....you are jsut weird thats all

UGLYMRJ
11.13.2012 , 04:57 PM | #753
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
not by choice....there is no commonsense logical reason for someone to WANT TO PLAY ALONE...specially in a mmo.

NONE....you are jsut weird thats all
I buy games with thousands of players online at once so I can play alone...

Ironically... I also invite my friends over and make them watch me play Skyrim.

filipesantana
11.13.2012 , 04:59 PM | #754
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I buy games with thousands of players online at once so I can play alone...

Ironically... I also invite my friends over and make them watch me play Skyrim.
ahahaha a+ 1000

Zhaker
11.13.2012 , 05:02 PM | #755
Quote: Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
Queue syncing is an abuse of mechanics? News to me. Do you have a quote from BW on this?
No because I have yet to see it happen all the time on Harbinger, I think it screws up 50% or higher and I find that the premades are forced to fight each other. There is the odd occasion it works but it doesnt happen often.

But if it happens 100% or more that is seriously some abuse, beccause fielding a 8 Man RWZ team on a Non Rated WZ is really just silly.

UGLYMRJ
11.13.2012 , 05:05 PM | #756
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhaker View Post
No because I have yet to see it happen all the time on Harbinger, I think it screws up 50% or higher and I find that the premades are forced to fight each other. There is the odd occasion it works but it doesnt happen often.

But if it happens 100% or more that is seriously some abuse, beccause fielding a 8 Man RWZ team on a Non Rated WZ is really just evil.

PuGs could fight them that way, the real problem is that Non Ranked WZ wasnt meant for premades of 2 groups.
Hardly a problem...

we'll queue 2 groups at once if we have 6-7 online or just don't have a good class set up... it hardly ever works. I'd say 10% of the time and like you said. Against each other most of the time if we even happen to get into the same game.

I know they are people who will drop until they get into a WZ together... seems like a giant waste of time to me. But then again... I like going against my guild and marking our other leader as a healer.

It's just fun to listen to him get mad on TeamSpeak.

Zhaker
11.13.2012 , 05:09 PM | #757
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Hardly a problem...

we'll queue 2 groups at once if we have 6-7 online or just don't have a good class set up... it hardly ever works. I'd say 10% of the time and like you said. Against each other most of the time if we even happen to get into the same game.

I know they are people who will drop until they get into a WZ together... seems like a giant waste of time to me. But then again... I like going against my guild and marking our other leader as a healer.

It's just fun to listen to him get mad on TeamSpeak.
Those that drop until they get a WZ together can spend hours and waste time while I get 4 to 8 wins LOL.

Theodulus
11.13.2012 , 05:11 PM | #758
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
so...first...satori?! wha is that...

second, elt me see if i got this right, you believe that everyone in a premade is gettign carried?what about all the profesional players form all the e-sports outthere where 99% of them are team based?are they gettin carried?are you saying...that YOU could do it to if you were getting "carreied" liek they are?

wake up...no one is getting carried...theres normal human beings that liek to interact with others..chat..play..and have a natural easy time making friends specially online..to them playing in rpemades, among other thigns, means playing in a team in a game that is TEAM BASED...playing with friends...nto having to get random bads...etc etc....

on the other side..you have the anti social awkward person that somehow went to the extreme of letting is lack of social and HUMA BEING skills get carried to an online game( this is quite the achievement)..people that try to play solo ina MMO where team play is encouraged...players that are jsut wierd and awkward to try to conect with..poeple that dont use VOICE programs for some retarded nonsense reason...poeple that went to such an extreme of being an anti social that probably wont ever be abel to adapt to society and therefore are just waste..

which one is the natural..normal..side acording to how mmos should be played?then...whos wrong?catch my drift?

now..either become a normal human beign and stop saying nonsense..no one is getting carried(for example..i like to conect with people that have the same interests as me...liek any human being..so i ahve built a large amount of friends among diferent online games in the pvp scene...when i play i like to do with with players that i know...and that i knwo that are on par with their skills, exactly because i dotn want to carry anyone..i HVAE FUN in tema based games having a GOOD team of friends..
You certainly needs to achieve satori. So much rage. As far I know a MMO only guarantees there will be many other players playing the same game (debatable with the hero engine and the current population state). Whether you must team up or not sounds like communism to me.

For my reasoning why you will become a better player is because you will be better at reading the battlefield. You will increase your situational awareness and not rely on some underage kid screaming over voice com that you should get your behind to place X. You learn how to fix other people's rookie mistake and get a chance to meet tough opposition and excel as a strong PvPer in a weaker team. With enough solo queuing you wont need to communicate at all when premading. It's like you move as one. You'll see when you achieve satori.

NamikazeNaruto
11.13.2012 , 05:15 PM | #759
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
If you enjoy challange go play premade vs premade, and leave us PUG in peace. We dont need the presence of your kind. But obvisouly you dont seek that challange, its very clear now. And with the present situation less and less ppl are playing, so we will all be happy if you go to your kind of ppl and let the PUGs play PUG vs PUG.

You are just not getting outta this argument that you like beating the lesser skilled/equipped players.
UGLYMRJ said it too, but really, 95% of the time if we want to play we have no choice but to play in a PUG. At least on my server, hardly anyone queues for Ranked Warzones ever. Reason? They are tired of losing in ranked. If by chance they do queue up for ranked, what they have started doing is forming 2 groups and to only play against each other and leave when they have to face any other team. The result is we end up having to queue for PUGs because noone is doing Ranked most of the time. Believe me when I say we would like nothing more than to be able to do ranked whenever our premades are online and leave you and your PUGs in peace.

filipesantana
11.13.2012 , 05:16 PM | #760
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
You certainly needs to achieve satori. So much rage. As far I know a MMO only guarantees there will be many other players playing the same game (debatable with the hero engine and the current population state). Whether you must team up or not sounds like communism to me.

For my reasoning why you will become a better player is because you will be better at reading the battlefield. You will increase your situational awareness and not rely on some underage kid screaming over voice com that you should get your behind to place X. You learn how to fix other people's rookie mistake and get a chance to meet tough opposition and excel as a strong PvPer in a weaker team. With enough solo queuing you wont need to communicate at all when premading. It's like you move as one. You'll see when you achieve satori.
omg can you be a litle bit mroe CLUELESS rofl....loved the "with enough training you wont be needing communication in premaades" good luck getting into a good one champ....

w t f are you talking about?!?! professional gamers allover the world use communication to a FULL EXTENT..reporting every MOVE!..and you..a random "let me play solo unrated pvp" nobody is saying that it snot needed?!?! ahahahaha...THIS si exactly why the "i want solo queue" crew is wrong...its jsut a bunch of clueless people that lack ALOT of pvp knowledge.,..

also...i dotn engage in roleplaying or whatever that satori shanenigans migth be..that jsut sounds liek eyt another looser nonsense crap