Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Joesixxpack
05.27.2014 , 11:15 AM | #7111
Quote: Originally Posted by Exly View Post
Premades are still ruining warzones. It is not a subject for debate, it is provable by the very fact that me and others like me say so. Premades do ruin the warzone experience for many of us. If you don't believe me just read though the posts in this thread for proof that what I am saying is true.
If I was feeling scientific and bored I'd commission a study to explore correlations between people who don't think very well and demonization of premades.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

DarthOvertone
05.27.2014 , 12:29 PM | #7112
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Who would eat a steak that someone spit on...knowingly? Where do you keep coming up with these terrible analogies?
Why does reading this guy's posts remind me of quips made by Bones McCoy?

Quote: Originally Posted by Exly View Post
Premades do ruin regular warzones for me and for many others who have posted in this thread.
You know...you should really get together with the other three people that individually posted about 100 times in this thread and just make...well...your own premade.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Bads ruin WZ's.

PS: I love premading against peeps like you. Soooo fun.

PSS: Will never change, how does that feel?
LOL
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

MotorCityMan
05.27.2014 , 12:35 PM | #7113
The key to sustained interest and participation is uncertainty of outcome, or parity. Mismatches are predictable and boring. Eventually people quit playing.

Joesixxpack
05.27.2014 , 12:43 PM | #7114
Quote: Originally Posted by MotorCityMan View Post
The key to sustained interest and participation is uncertainty of outcome, or parity. Mismatches are predictable and boring. Eventually people quit playing.
I'm sure things vary by server. I've played on a total of 4 and found these things are consistent:

- Premades are more likely to suck or be dead weight screwing off than be dominators.
- Pugs are rarely evenly matched skill-wise. Usually a few carry the day or on occasion the majority of a team are good.
- Facerolling premades show up on Tuesday to get their weekly out of the way, otherwise not very common.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE