Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Cordorian's Avatar


Cordorian
03.31.2014 , 09:27 AM | #7061
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Funny, I've been playing since early access and I've never once felt like I've been farmed in warzones and I solo more than group. You win some and you lose some and I certainly win more than I lose. Fact is people like you are trash at this game. For ****s sake yesterday I was in a huttball and some dude typed in general "damn over powered stun locking ops" and then at the end of the match I look at the scoreboard and the guy complaining about stun locks was playing a *********** assassin....Garbage.
it is a learn2shroud issue then:P

cycao's Avatar


cycao
03.31.2014 , 09:29 AM | #7062
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Funny, I've been playing since early access and I've never once felt like I've been farmed in warzones and I solo more than group. You win some and you lose some and I certainly win more than I lose. Fact is people like you are trash at this game. For ****s sake yesterday I was in a huttball and some dude typed in general "damn over powered stun locking ops" and then at the end of the match I look at the scoreboard and the guy complaining about stun locks was playing a *********** assassin....Garbage.
I mostly solo queue myself and whenever we lose to a premade almost always it is not because we faced a group but because my teammates just suck.

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
03.31.2014 , 09:33 AM | #7063
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
I mostly solo queue myself and whenever we lose to a premade almost always it is not because we faced a group but because my teammates just suck.
More or less =/

Not that it matters. All the good players are quitting this game so all the solo players will have their way soon in form of having no one to play with I'm going to miss swtor but I can't stomach the ignorance from both the developers and the players.

L-RANDLE's Avatar


L-RANDLE
03.31.2014 , 09:35 AM | #7064
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
I mostly solo queue myself and whenever we lose to a premade almost always it is not because we faced a group but because my teammates just suck.
Nope, BW need to nerf friendships and guilds. And while they are at it ban good players from queing all together because its ruining warzones...
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
03.31.2014 , 09:41 AM | #7065
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Nope, BW need to nerf friendships and guilds. And while they are at it ban good players from queing all together because its ruining warzones...
They don't need to ban them. They are all leaving willingly lol.

ZooMzy's Avatar


ZooMzy
03.31.2014 , 09:50 AM | #7066
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
I mostly solo queue myself and whenever we lose to a premade almost always it is not because we faced a group but because my teammates just suck.
I find it odd how almost every match I have lost, this is usually the case.

I have around 2 losses and 10 matches in total from my little over 2 year experience with this game where I can say the sides were even and the weakest player on the team was "average". Out of those, probably half were actually intense, hard fought battles that I enjoyed whether or not we won or lost.

Cordorian's Avatar


Cordorian
03.31.2014 , 09:56 AM | #7067
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
They don't need to ban them. They are all leaving willingly lol.
so BW actually addressed the issue, and intentionally made that FAQ and the recent balance changes to drive most of the better players out and thereby reduce the amount of PuGstomping premades. It would be an absolute brilliant move and BW would deserve credit for their subtlety.


the state of pvp is already bad in the average level of play....with all the remains of what are the more pvp focused players it will be outright horrible. A vicious circle even for those that might consider staying.

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
03.31.2014 , 10:05 AM | #7068
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordorian View Post
so BW actually addressed the issue, and intentionally made that FAQ and the recent balance changes to drive most of the better players out and thereby reduce the amount of PuGstomping premades. It would be an absolute brilliant move and BW would deserve credit for their subtlety.


the state of pvp is already bad in the average level of play....with all the remains of what are the more pvp focused players it will be outright horrible. A vicious circle even for those that might consider staying.
I was going to stay because overall I don't think swtor is that bad and I love SW, but last night I was sitting on the fleet, I didn't want to queue for pvp, I didn't want to do pve, I didn't want to do anything. I sat there and realized I had no reason to keep playing anymore. Any form of guilds and competitive play is completely gone and I just have no drive to keep playing and keep improving anymore, especially since most all of my friends quit and I literally just solo queue all the time now.

If F2P wasn't so ridiculously restrictive I may have left the game installed but really playing as preferred/f2p is really pointless.

Vodrin's Avatar


Vodrin
03.31.2014 , 10:17 AM | #7069
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Nope, BW need to nerf friendships and guilds. And while they are at it ban good players from queing all together because its ruining warzones...
I know you and I are not the only ones that find this thought ridiculous. That said I think the game could have more in place to encourage new players to group with and communicate with willing vets so they can begin to get better. Solo queuing from 10-55 can cultivate and encourage some really bad habits and perceptions of the game.

MotorCityMan's Avatar


MotorCityMan
03.31.2014 , 10:22 AM | #7070
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Fact is people like you are trash at this game. ...Garbage.
They constantly belittle the skill of others and use negative characterizations and name calling like "bads" to suggest that some players deserve to be mistreated which also underlines their lack of concern for others and the population at large.