Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

akabane_k
03.02.2014 , 03:54 AM | #6931
Quote: Originally Posted by NamelessMerc View Post
O.P I'm sorry but this issue will likely never change.

There will always be scrubs who run in pre-mades because they can't cut it solo and feel they have to win. There will always be victims of pre-mades and the egomaniacs who roll in them and there will always be those same scrubs screaming about why it's important that they keep winning and thus why the game must have pre-mades.

If you can't handle the unskilled scrubs and their pre-mades then change servers. Oh wait, they're on every server. Well then I guess you're buggered and there's nothing you can do about it. Quit the game I guess.

There's zero point to complaining about it to the administrators, who will not listen to you, because they couldn't care less about whether or not you enjoy the game so long as they're profiting from it. They're the people you should probably be the most upset with as they've allowed the scrubs to roll in their pre-mades for this long.

At the end of the day I hope you find satisfaction in understanding the same thing that I do. Every time you get killed by a pre-made simply remember they're doing it because they know, as you should, that they haven't a hope in hell of taking you out on their own.

The alpha male hunts alone and enjoys the spoils of its kills without need to share because he took down the prey alone.

Smaller/weaker scavengers hunt in packs.

In short O.P, if you come across a pre-made just leave the match and get out of the war zone rotation they're in or switch to a character in another war zone bracket.
whines on an internet forum about how unfair people playing with their friends is, thinks hes an alpha male. You can't make this sort of stuff up.

edit- dear god this thread again.

DariusCalera
03.02.2014 , 04:07 AM | #6932
O.P I'm sorry but this issue will likely never change.

There will always be scrubs who run in pre-mades because they can't cut it solo and feel they have to win. There will always be victims of pre-mades and the egomaniacs who roll in them and there will always be those same scrubs screaming about why it's important that they keep winning and thus why the game must have pre-mades.

If you can't handle the unskilled scrubs and their pre-mades then change servers. Oh wait, they're on every server. Well then I guess you're buggered and there's nothing you can do about it. Quit the game I guess.

There's zero point to complaining about it to the administrators, who will not listen to you, because they couldn't care less about whether or not you enjoy the game so long as they're profiting from it. They're the people you should probably be the most upset with as they've allowed the scrubs to roll in their pre-mades for this long.

At the end of the day I hope you find satisfaction in understanding the same thing that I do. Every time you get killed by a pre-made simply remember they're doing it because they know, as you should, that they haven't a hope in hell of taking you out on their own.

The alpha male hunts alone and enjoys the spoils of its kills without need to share because he took down the prey alone.

In short O.P, if you come across a pre-made just leave the match and get out of the war zone rotation they're in or switch to a character in another war zone bracket.
Just so you know, you can't actually be an alpha male without a pack/group. Those males that go it alone die starving, or they become scavengers and eat what the pack left behind, has died of old age, sickness, or injury.

Raansu
03.02.2014 , 05:23 AM | #6933
Ugh....why can't this thread just die? It managed to stay off the front page for the last few weeks and its back again *sigh*

Raazmir
03.02.2014 , 09:45 AM | #6934

Damn those scavenger lions and wolves. DAMN THEM!
Mk'dermott 55 Sniper
Makkant 55 powertech

kaya
03.02.2014 , 12:52 PM | #6935
If it really bothers you that much then you should move to red eclipse. See a premade once in a blue moon and they're usually pretty bad really.

L-RANDLE
03.02.2014 , 12:55 PM | #6936
Dear Gawd,
WHY?!!!!!!
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

cashogy_reborn
03.02.2014 , 02:14 PM | #6937
Oh what the hell..... this post has been buried for so long now..........
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

L-RANDLE
03.02.2014 , 04:23 PM | #6938
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Oh what the hell..... this post has been buried for so long now..........
Ikr. Where is Riddick when u need him?
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Tevzz
03.02.2014 , 04:27 PM | #6939
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Ikr. Where is Riddick when u need him?
LOL. Bury the Thread NAAOOOO!
Vanov - CarnageVanv - VengeanceDarrthvanov - DeceptionVnv - FocusVa'nov - APVnov - Concealment
The Shadowlands - Reading Rainbow - Triumph

HeatRacer
03.02.2014 , 05:09 PM | #6940

The moron hunts alone and enjoys nothing since he just got stomped by a team (PUG or otherwise) that works together. Welp, guess that alpha male doesn't need any heals since he's got this on his own. ;P

I think this' appropriate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Q6164hbmI

Intelligent predators like wolves and lions also hunt in packs.