Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Crawelc
12.10.2013 , 12:03 PM | #6391
But the fact remains this is a MULTIPLAYER game
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Uber_the_Goober
12.10.2013 , 12:07 PM | #6392
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarvus View Post

And don't call me kid. I would reckon I'm probably twice your age.
So you're 62?

If you're that old you'd be smart enough to read the thread you're posting in to see if your ideas haven't already been slaughtered.
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.

anwg
12.10.2013 , 12:14 PM | #6393
Quote: Originally Posted by MotorCityMan View Post
Cool. Well last night I went in my private with my girl friend, Mila Kunis, to Tanzania for some Duckling Dar Es Salaam.
I'm glad you enjoyed my sloppy second.

Brimmer
12.10.2013 , 12:17 PM | #6394
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
But the fact remains this is a MULTIPLAYER game
Indeed. Since premades are 4 players max, why should their enjoyment ruin the fun of the other 12 players?
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

cycao
12.10.2013 , 12:19 PM | #6395
Quote: Originally Posted by Brimmer View Post
Indeed. Since premades are 4 players max, why should their enjoyment ruin the fun of the other 12 players?
I don't know I bet the 4 pugs on the premades team don't mind too much and assuming there isn't a group on the other side (which we all know is never the case and it's always a double premade vs 8 randoms so I don't even know why I'm brining it up since this is all common knowledge).

anwg
12.10.2013 , 12:21 PM | #6396
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
LOL, nobody believes this. Nobody at all. You can pretend all you want. But having eight people all queue together and giggle over on the Macro Goblin forums about how they are all so souper amaze bahlzz for clicking one button while they run in circles is killing PvP for everyone else.

Oh no wait... you are so masterful that you can interrupt a channeled ability within a microsecond and heal and run in circles and attack all at the same time. All eight of you. Oh OK. Everyone else should just stop being so bad and learn their class. Oh OK. Yeah, everybody believes that.
So you lost to a bot following a set routine, but you aren't bad? Hilarious.

Show some videos, or even combat logs of this "cheating". Or go on twitch.tv, there are hundreds if not thousands of recorded matches, I'm sure you can find lots if what you claim is true.

Uber_the_Goober
12.10.2013 , 12:22 PM | #6397
Quote: Originally Posted by Brimmer View Post
Maybe the other 12 players should be able to have fun even if they're not winning. Or, as mentioned, if they're getting rolled and they can't handle it - pause in the queue to get out of the premades rotation or simply do something else. Play GSF, or PvE, or whatever until the storm of premade has passed.

Or...play anyway, get better, and get in your own premade. Or, continue to be mediocre, like me, and play with friends.

Winning isn't everything, but losing does kinda suck. When it does, why bang your head against a wall? Switch toons to the other faction and join the winners. That's what the premades do. That's why the guys with super high win/loss ratios have them - when they see insurmountable odds, they relog to another toon.

Premades will never go away. never. Never. Never. Never. Never. Never. Never. Never.
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...

Jarvus
12.10.2013 , 12:23 PM | #6398
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
So you're 62?

If you're that old you'd be smart enough to read the thread you're posting in to see if your ideas haven't already been slaughtered.
It's a 649 page thread FFS. You mean to tell me you read it in its entirety? And I'm still older than you.

Look, you can troll up as many snarky one liner insults as you want but you're not winning any minds with such stunts.

Uber_the_Goober
12.10.2013 , 12:26 PM | #6399
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarvus View Post
It's a 649 page thread FFS. You mean to tell me you read it in its entirety? And I'm still older than you.

Look, you can troll up as many snarky one liner insults as you want but you're not winning any minds with such stunts.
I don't have to win minds. The battle's over. As I said.

I didn't need to read the thread in it's entirety. Just kept track of it as it progressed from the beginning. Same ideas pop up. Same conversations. Same champions of internet justice, like yourself, trying to combat the awful evil premades.
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...

Crawelc
12.10.2013 , 12:29 PM | #6400
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
I don't have to win minds. The battle's over. As I said.

I didn't need to read the thread in it's entirety. Just kept track of it as it progressed from the beginning. Same ideas pop up. Same conversations. Same champions of internet justice, like yourself, trying to combat the awful evil premades.
Exactly! This thread has had the same comments made by different people since its inception. Every time a new special snowflake comes along and gets beat in a wz they have a convenient place to come blame it on a premade instead of their own lack of skill. That is why the thread is still open.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.