Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Feskitt's Avatar


Feskitt
11.09.2012 , 02:47 PM | #631
Quote: Originally Posted by Pvtcarnage View Post
LOL, like I said poor attempt at trolling. I'm not the one crying about current setup. Got anything intelligent to add?
Nawp. I'm right, you're wrong. Everything I said is true, none of which you can deny.

Who's crying again, PreMader?

Tracer Missile wasn't even close to a Merc's most powerful attack.
Suckwads spammed it, other suckwads lost to it.
Most apparently didn't even know they had an interrupt. Smart nerf, BW!

Pvtcarnage's Avatar


Pvtcarnage
11.09.2012 , 02:55 PM | #632
Quote: Originally Posted by Feskitt View Post
Nawp. I'm right, you're wrong. Everything I said is true, none of which you can deny.

Who's crying again, PreMader?

lol ok bro

Fanatic is often the name given to people of action by people who are lazy.
Bryant H. McGill
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
11.09.2012 , 02:59 PM | #633
It is extremely rare that I'm coming across a premade that makes me think "we are getting destroyed here". I'd take it as far as saying for every good one there are 50 games against bad/average ones, premades you wouldnt even know were premades if they didnt happen to have the same guild tag. I'm not winning all those other games, far from it, but it still feels somewhat balanced.

DSafana's Avatar


DSafana
11.09.2012 , 03:09 PM | #634
90 % of all PVP players in MMO's are arrogant jerks , just like me.
I can barely stand myself, what makes you think I want to group up with 3 or 7 of ME to form a group.

Doomsdaycomes's Avatar


Doomsdaycomes
11.09.2012 , 03:16 PM | #635
Quote: Originally Posted by DSafana View Post
90 % of all PVP players in MMO's are arrogant jerks , just like me.
I can barely stand myself, what makes you think I want to group up with 3 or 7 of ME to form a group.
<.< most of the ones I know aren't jerks. One of my trooper pals trades me overkill augments for just the purple mats (which means he's actually losing money). My guild leader's a great guy, quick to joke, even quicker to group with anyone with our guild tag.

Pvtcarnage's Avatar


Pvtcarnage
11.09.2012 , 03:24 PM | #636
Quote: Originally Posted by DSafana View Post
90 % of all PVP players in MMO's are arrogant jerks , just like me.
I can barely stand myself, what makes you think I want to group up with 3 or 7 of ME to form a group.
That's your excuse for acting like you do.... and self fulfilling one at that.
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

DarthRaika's Avatar


DarthRaika
11.09.2012 , 04:04 PM | #637
Can people that want the pvp to stay as is agree that there are more casuals than premade q'rs, most pvp matches are currently sure wins or sure losses within the first couple minutes, having a fully geared premade with a good composition makes most matches easy to win, and that this game has a relatively low soft-cap when it comes to skill?

I'm just curious about these so I know who I'm arguing with.

Pvtcarnage's Avatar


Pvtcarnage
11.09.2012 , 04:47 PM | #638
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRaika View Post
Can people that want the pvp to stay as is agree that there are more casuals than premade q'rs, most pvp matches are currently sure wins or sure losses within the first couple minutes, having a fully geared premade with a good composition makes most matches easy to win, and that this game has a relatively low soft-cap when it comes to skill?

I'm just curious about these so I know who I'm arguing with.
Well if there a lot more casuals then the people who group then, casuals don't run into as many premades as they say. And if there are more premades running then majority rules I guess.

So either way I fail to see the problem.
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

Monoth's Avatar


Monoth
11.09.2012 , 05:19 PM | #639
Quote: Originally Posted by Pvtcarnage View Post
Well if there a lot more casuals then the people who group then, casuals don't run into as many premades as they say. And if there are more premades running then majority rules I guess.

So either way I fail to see the problem.
Actually what is happening is with the lack of people doing warzones, your usually grouped up against the same premades all night long..... Now this might not be as big of an issue on PvP servers, but on PvE and RP servers you have PvP only guilds that are just slaughtering everyone because all they do is PvP, they joined a PvE or RP server so they would have a huge advantage and these guilds are ruining warzones because casual pvp'ers are tired of being face rolled non stop so they just quit doing warzones... This is why it takes so long to get a pop...

Adding a PUG only option would resolve some of the issues and bring a lot of people back to playing warzones..
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

foxmob's Avatar


foxmob
11.09.2012 , 05:22 PM | #640
Quote: Originally Posted by DSafana View Post
90 % of all PVP players in MMO's are arrogant jerks , just like me.
I can barely stand myself, what makes you think I want to group up with 3 or 7 of ME to form a group.
lol - this is somewhat true. ever notice the "better" the guild they're in, the more disrespectful they act in ops chan?
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH