Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Marrius's Avatar


Marrius
10.05.2013 , 06:18 AM | #5891
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
You are wrong on so many levels.
And you are entitled to your opinion.

"Opinions are like hemorrhoids; sooner or later every a@@hole has one" ...Dirty Harry

Exly's Avatar


Exly
10.05.2013 , 09:15 AM | #5892
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Beggars cant be choosers.
However, paying customers are not exactly beggars are they, and paying customers do have the right to ask for what they want.

Grue_Hunter's Avatar


Grue_Hunter
10.05.2013 , 09:27 AM | #5893
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
There is a Solo Only queue for real now, and it even gives RWZ comms as a reward.

FFS...............
True - and there's nothing anyone can do if you somehow your arena team has three members of the same guild all using Teamspeak.

Marrius's Avatar


Marrius
10.05.2013 , 12:12 PM | #5894
Quote: Originally Posted by Exly View Post
However, paying customers are not exactly beggars are they, and paying customers do have the right to ask for what they want.

Amen to that brother. Either BoWare needs to shape up or the paying customer is going to put his money elsewhere and leave the nonsubs to 'beg' BioWare to keep the servers up.

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
10.05.2013 , 01:16 PM | #5895
Quote: Originally Posted by Grue_Hunter View Post
True - and there's nothing anyone can do if you somehow your arena team has three members of the same guild all using Teamspeak.
Did I not explain about 50 times in this very thread that this is exactly what would happen? Queue syncing is not hard b/c the system is primarily first-come-first-served. We've yet to really see how well the matchmaking works b/c its not even been a full week since release, but I am not expecting it to be very good (BWs track record and all).

Be careful what you wish for. You were all warned.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Kontraz's Avatar


Kontraz
10.05.2013 , 01:33 PM | #5896
Quote: Originally Posted by ThorgrimLutgen View Post
Not the ones I have entered into in various games. I do not class 25 year olds as adults, they have nothing of interest that I wish to hear.
So a 25 year old with multiple degrees and a six figure income is still not an adult because........?

Marrius's Avatar


Marrius
10.05.2013 , 08:37 PM | #5897
Quote: Originally Posted by Kontraz View Post
So a 25 year old with multiple degrees and a six figure income is still not an adult because........?
Maybe because he is acting hurt about being called a youngster.

Please call me a youngster I would love it!!!


maybe that's the simple equation... kids all want to be older and adults always want to be younger. lol

Exly's Avatar


Exly
10.05.2013 , 11:57 PM | #5898
Instead of making things better, now we have 5 v 4 arenas, Now to all of those out there that think that a group of 5 is no real advantage over a group of 4, and that if you can't win against 5 players that you just need to l2p. I say that you have been listening to the people who say that premades have no advantage over pugs, and maybe it is time for you to rethink you position.

Dengdinga's Avatar


Dengdinga
10.06.2013 , 01:19 AM | #5899
Quote: Originally Posted by Exly View Post
Instead of making things better, now we have 5 v 4 arenas, Now to all of those out there that think that a group of 5 is no real advantage over a group of 4, and that if you can't win against 5 players that you just need to l2p. I say that you have been listening to the people who say that premades have not advantage over pugs, and maybe it is time for you to rethink you position.
5 v 4 isn't a premades fault, thats buggy matchmaking. You act like it's a premades fault for 5 v 4 matches, which is ridiculous. I have yet to play a 5 v 4 match. If you don't want to play premades they have solo que for a reason.
Heal'tofull- 55 Operative/Sorc

Exly's Avatar


Exly
10.06.2013 , 01:35 AM | #5900
Quote: Originally Posted by Dengdinga View Post
5 v 4 isn't a premades fault, thats buggy matchmaking. You act like it's a premades fault for 5 v 4 matches, which is ridiculous. I have yet to play a 5 v 4 match. If you don't want to play premades they have solo que for a reason.
No, I am simply trying to say that now in addition to the advantage that premades have over pugs, that a team of 5 also has the advantage when facing a team of 4.

Edit: Furthermore, I believe that both advantages are real and not imagined, and that they should not be dismissed by trying to use the rather stale l2p argument.