Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

foxmob
09.18.2013 , 09:16 AM | #5821
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipZep View Post
Hehe, nothing worse than seeing a 4 man-premade of players you just know wont be any help what so ever in the warzone, even if they are using voice software
this is pretty rare on my server. there's always elitism and ppl looking down on other guild tags. but the number of premades that actually make a team worse is very low. more often than not, if one team has a 4m and the other is pure pug, the team with the 4m will win (depending, as always, on the competency of their pugs). I can't speak for other servers, but that's the case for JC and basically the case for Pot5 where competition is better but a bunch of pugs still lose to premades the vast majority of the time (more often one team just has better premades, which reflects the balance of power between the factions tbh).
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

UncelSam
09.18.2013 , 11:29 AM | #5822
The amount of players qutting the game or WZ is still increasing alot.

The main reason is the unblanced pvp. Theres NO FUN atall in getting stomped by Premades with powerhealers.

This game is dying and will not survive the Winter this time, unless the devs smarten up and increase the FUN in pvp.

Theres a new MMO comming soon and they have real large scale pvp battles with over 100 players at same battlefield. Theres NO premades and seems to be alot of FUN!!

Bye bye SWTOR. You devs are a joke, compared to whats comming.

cycao
09.18.2013 , 11:33 AM | #5823
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
The amount of players qutting the game or WZ is still increasing alot.

The main reason is the unblanced pvp. Theres NO FUN atall in getting stomped by Premades with powerhealers.

This game is dying and will not survive the Winter this time, unless the devs smarten up and increase the FUN in pvp.

Theres a new MMO comming soon and they have real large scale pvp battles with over 100 players at same battlefield. Theres NO premades and seems to be alot of FUN!!

Bye bye SWTOR. You devs are a joke, compared to whats comming.
What's the name of the MMO?

supermouthcml
09.18.2013 , 11:36 AM | #5824
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
wildstar online. and hes right it does look more fun, i mean one of the classes is a gunslinger sage hybrid o.O
Naylun
<Afterlife>
Jedi Covenant

cycao
09.18.2013 , 11:44 AM | #5825
Quote: Originally Posted by supermouthcml View Post
wildstar online. and hes right it does look more fun, i mean one of the classes is a gunslinger sage hybrid o.O
Yeah I've heard some really mixed reviews. Though just because no instanced PvP doesn't mean you wont be grouping or teaming up with other players. Grouping up and getting on the same page is as important to world PvP as it is in instanced PvP.

cashogy_reborn
09.18.2013 , 03:06 PM | #5826
Just so you know, those super large PvP fights in Wildstar are 40v40 Warplots, and are designed for Guild v Guild fighting. AKA super large premades.

It does appear that Wildstar will have an engine that supports large scale owPvP tho, so who knows what goes on with that.

But you I am willing to bet a large chunk of credits that you will still be able to queue for PvP in a group.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

General_Aldo
09.18.2013 , 04:02 PM | #5827
Nerf personal skill
Bornsteller - Combat Medic
LÍvi - Carnage Marauder
King of Pugs Legacy

UncelSam
09.19.2013 , 10:20 AM | #5828
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
ESO

Elder Scrolls online

UncelSam
09.19.2013 , 10:21 AM | #5829
Quote: Originally Posted by supermouthcml View Post
Never Heard of that game. Ill look into it.

UncelSam
09.19.2013 , 10:22 AM | #5830
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
Never Heard of that game. Ill look into it.
Done...not my type of game.