Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

P-Chan
07.30.2013 , 11:47 AM | #5611
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
I could have gussed your form USA...says it all.
You must be from Commie China then? You think everyone should be handed everything without working for it. And ***** and moan about those who HAVE worked for it and use it...

Jadescythe
07.30.2013 , 11:48 AM | #5612
We have good examples of ganking in Huttball and at the gree pylon, where Groups of 3-4 players hunt solo runners and gank the crap outta them. In Huttball theyr not even intrested in the game/ball itself, they just gank players and keep doing it over and over = greifing. Greifing is also same premade team running an enitre loop of pvp cycle where no PUG have a chance at getting some decent pvp at all since you meet same premade griefers over and over. Its not thier fault that the game has so poor programming but they are exploiting it and causeing all PUG to stop Pvp. Instead they (premades) should have go to ranked and stayed there, giving room to PUGs to have some pvp.

I dont like the fuzz to have to find someone to hold in hand in order to go pvp, therefor I PUG at most. I Craft my crewskills and stuff and while waiting for crewmissions to finish i go PUG pvp, I dont like to wait for others or delay them while i Craft or do PVE missions in between. I enjoy the freedome to go when im up for it and leave wheni feeel like doing other stuff.

But some times its no use even trying to go since theres only premade sheepherds running in the loops.
Is this a complaint about being attacked by more than one player at the same time?

No one said you have to premade. But while you're in the warzone, it's best to work with the 7 other people on your team, not go off fighting alone and crying when the other team functions as a team and kills you.
I have opinions and stuff

UncelSam
07.30.2013 , 11:48 AM | #5613
Quote: Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
I PUG... I STILL play WZs... And all your talking about is working intelligently and having a strat. Ive run into OTHER PUG Groups (And even BEEN in a few PUG groups) that do this... Running off on your own is, plain and simple, STUPID!
...*yawn*...not very intelligent reply....next plz.

Carter_Mathis
07.30.2013 , 11:48 AM | #5614
We have good examples of ganking in Huttball and at the gree pylon, where Groups of 3-4 players hunt solo runners and gank the crap outta them. In Huttball theyr not even intrested in the game/ball itself, they just gank players and keep doing it over and over = greifing. Greifing is also same premade team running an enitre loop of pvp cycle where no PUG have a chance at getting some decent pvp at all since you meet same premade griefers over and over. Its not thier fault that the game has so poor programming but they are exploiting it and causeing all PUG to stop Pvp. Instead they (premades) should have go to ranked and stayed there, giving room to PUGs to have some pvp.
But wait, shouldn't you be winning those matches quite one-sidedly then? If 3-4 players aren't even going for the ball or are at some random pylon then that leaves the ball (huttball) and middle (both huttball and AH) open for your pug team to control. As a matter of fact, completely ignoring objectives sounds more like something that pugs do. So if premades do it just as much, wouldn't that make them qualitatively no different from pugs? Then there would be no need to separate them......

Your logic is so meta, man.
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

P-Chan
07.30.2013 , 11:48 AM | #5615
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Is this a complaint about being attacked by more than one player at the same time?

No one said you have to premade. But while you're in the warzone, it's best to work with the 7 other people on your team, not go off fighting alone and crying when the other team functions as a team and kills you.
Thank you Jade! We have had our differences in the past, but thank you ;-P

cycao
07.30.2013 , 11:50 AM | #5616
Holy cow. What you described is 75% of my solo queue experience in which my team of pugs runs around to chase one guy 50m away from the objective.

Literally this is the best post ever you just need to flip pug and premade around in your wordage and you summed up 90% (low) of how pugs play.

Carter_Mathis
07.30.2013 , 11:50 AM | #5617
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
So wait, I solo queue a lot on PoT5 on my operative and do quite well. But I also group queue on JC on my scoundrel and do quite well. So am I conditionally good and bad depending on my group status?

Also what about all of those hardcore premaders who then make up the top tier rank groups? Are they bad in ranked, but just look really good because they're in a group twice the size?
My turn! I have so many questions that need answering!
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

P-Chan
07.30.2013 , 11:50 AM | #5618
...*yawn*...not very intelligent reply....next plz.
Not intelligent? Because I'm right and your wrong? Or because I don't agree with you and because I PUG and PvP I ruin your entire argument?

UncelSam
07.30.2013 , 11:53 AM | #5619
well...sigh...ill take it slowly...one more time....

it doenst matter if you work with your whole team or not if your PUG vs Premades, sicne you lack the support of healers/tanks most of time as PUG, while premade opposition has Heavy support (not skills).

I know its very hard for you premades to understand its not your skills doing the magic, its the Heavy game mechanics support that does it.

UncelSam
07.30.2013 , 11:54 AM | #5620
Quote: Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
You must be from Commie China then? You think everyone should be handed everything without working for it. And ***** and moan about those who HAVE worked for it and use it...
at least ppl in china are not fascists with guns running around the whole World killing ppl.