Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Sharee
07.11.2013 , 04:06 PM | #4611
Quote: Originally Posted by DimeStax View Post
Someone is "Suffering" in Regular Warzones? Tryhard much? First world problems.
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/12/05/bl...ground-groups/
"Perhaps it's been a long time since you've been in a random group, but a lot of players will see that they're up against a premade and simply quit. At best, they suffer through it."

I borrowed a quote from Blizzard. Yes, they used the word 'suffer'.

Doomsdaycomes
07.11.2013 , 04:07 PM | #4612
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharee View Post
Again, why should i?

If someone is unhappy with some aspect of the game, it is up to him to make the issue public and request a change.

I certainly won't tell him he can't have it because "my fun demands you keep suffering" like some do in this thread.
You should do it because it's what's Right.

Just as We should allow PuG's their special warzone queue because it's what's Right.

Similarly by that logic there are multiple ways of having fun in a library. If I want to go in there and read books at the top of my lungs no one should stop me. If they do, they better have a separate library for people who like to read books at the top of their lungs.
Player Responsibility: Players have the responsibility to strive for improvement before asking for changes.
Player Accountability: Insufficient credits, lack of gear, poor reputation, and inability to compete is the price of laziness, incompetence, and/or unwillingness.

Boch
07.11.2013 , 04:07 PM | #4613
Quote: Originally Posted by DimeStax View Post
First world problems.
You mean like how McDonalds doesn't serve the McRib year round?
Konts of <Ascension>
Rolling with a pocket guard since 2.0.

weyby
07.11.2013 , 04:21 PM | #4614
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsdaycomes View Post

Just as We should allow PuG's their special warzone queue because it's what's Right.
so Puggers should suffer through a pre-made couse its was right for you?

and i already know you dont like anything that havent been written by you or any other premader.
so have a question that are based on historical facts. what would you do if you were Genghis Khan and should cross the Chinees wall to invade China? (the wall a sht load of puggers) and i give you 3 choices. 1st crawl over this god forsaken wall. 2nd. dig your way under it, or the 3rd. walk around it? pick your choice but think carefully couse 2 of the ways will lead to "your" death.

Sharee
07.11.2013 , 04:26 PM | #4615
Once again, if someone is unhappy with some aspect of the game, it is up to him to make the issue public and request a change, not someone else. That is what's right.

But of course you know that and are just trolling by now. Have fun.

Doomsdaycomes
07.11.2013 , 04:33 PM | #4616
Quote: Originally Posted by weyby View Post

and i already know you dont like anything that havent been written by you or any other premader.
so have a question that are based on historical facts. what would you do if you were Genghis Khan and should cross the Chinees wall to invade China? (the wall a sht load of puggers) and i give you 3 choices. 1st crawl over this god forsaken wall. 2nd. dig your way under it, or the 3rd. walk around it? pick your choice but think carefully couse 2 of the ways will lead to "your" death.
Another poster come to take a shot.

I think players should be matched by a skill-based matchmaking (or a win-loss criteria). Nothing to do with PuG's vs. Premades or thinking PuG's shouldn't have fun. I even think, if population can sustain it it should be a matchmaking based on Queue type -and- skill-rating of some kind. (Ie, Group vs. Group, PuG vs. PuG is prioritized.)

I'm only against a hard division/split of the queues (a toggle is a hard division). I'm against it because it causes logistic problems in the queues, it keeps the most players unable to play of the two options, and my personal favorite:

It doesn't target the actual problem.

Time and time again PuG's here swear they've got -No Problem- with the casual groups. It's them damn rank-schluffing highly competitive, geared to the teeth 4-man premade that's ticking them off. The problem then is that higher competitive/skilled/geared/something-non-offensive are pitted against low competitive/skilled/geared/something-non-offensive indiscriminately. Match making targets that, solo options do no.

So don't jump in and think you understand me, my position, or my beliefs based on this recent round about with Sharee and his/her Beach debacle. I'm not gonna play your little Genghis Khan game either, it's irrelevant.
Player Responsibility: Players have the responsibility to strive for improvement before asking for changes.
Player Accountability: Insufficient credits, lack of gear, poor reputation, and inability to compete is the price of laziness, incompetence, and/or unwillingness.

DariusCalera
07.11.2013 , 04:33 PM | #4617

He went around it not that it has anything to do with the conversation because after doing so the wall became pointless.

So the wall, puggers, would still be there but now be even more at the mercy of the Mongols, premades, because they now control both sides of the wall and they, the puggers, are now rendered obsolete and useless.

So, what was the point of the question?

Doomsdaycomes
07.11.2013 , 04:36 PM | #4618
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharee View Post
Once again, if someone is unhappy with some aspect of the game, it is up to him to make the issue public and request a change, not someone else. That is what's right.

But of course you know that and are just trolling by now. Have fun.
No.

You made a moral argument. You used an unrelated hypothetical to justify something as "Right" and why no one should oppose your view point. Your hypothetical was piss poor and irrelevant, but you are/were to stubborn to admit it. Then you tried the almighty:

It's wrong, Period!

If you argue on the side of morality, then you better be *********** moral in all aspects. If not, then you are a self-serving hypocrite. You only care what's "right" if it serves what you want.

That's all. Go stew in it.

weyby
07.11.2013 , 04:41 PM | #4619
Another poster come to take a shot.

I think players should be matched by a skill-based matchmaking (or a win-loss criteria). Nothing to do with PuG's vs. Premades or thinking PuG's shouldn't have fun. I even think, if population can sustain it it should be a matchmaking based on Queue type -and- skill-rating of some kind. (Ie, Group vs. Group, PuG vs. PuG is prioritized.)

I'm only against a hard division/split of the queues (a toggle is a hard division). I'm against it because it causes logistic problems in the queues, it keeps the most players unable to play of the two options, and my personal favorite:

It doesn't target the actual problem.

Time and time again PuG's here swear they've got -No Problem- with the casual groups. It's them damn rank-schluffing highly competitive, geared to the teeth 4-man premade that's ticking them off. The problem then is that higher competitive/skilled/geared/something-non-offensive are pitted against low competitive/skilled/geared/something-non-offensive indiscriminately. Match making targets that, solo options do no.

So don't jump in and think you understand me, my position, or my beliefs based on this recent round about with Sharee and his/her Beach debacle. I'm not gonna play your little Genghis Khan game either, it's irrelevant.
really?
you never the question, but propperly becouse you dont have a clue about it.
you want to have fun and not face puggers, so the question is relevant, cosue the answer leads to an easy solution wich you apprently dont have the intelegence for to figure out

sirullrich
07.11.2013 , 04:42 PM | #4620

If Genghis kahn saw a giant wall full of puggers he wouldn't go in without his team of premades.
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA