Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

iDraxter
11.06.2012 , 11:28 AM | #411
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
Guess you ran out of real logical argumentation there?

Ok, you'r still welcome when you got real input in the debate.
..........dude....scroll up and see my previous post on this page...and I got called a troll for saying ppl are lazy aham
Firebat: Need a light?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

MelodicSixNine
11.06.2012 , 11:31 AM | #412
Quote:
make content more and more easy running behind
Disabling grouping in NWZ and pushing it into ranked makes it harder for people not easier.
And you do realize that you QQ about QQ?

iDraxter
11.06.2012 , 11:39 AM | #413
Quote: Originally Posted by MelodicSixNine View Post
Disabling grouping in NWZ and pushing it into ranked makes it harder for people not easier.
And you do realize that you QQ about QQ?
You just won a cookie and no they will never disable grouping in nwz because BW wanted friends to play with friends and not be constrained by lvl gap thus the lvl 10-49 braket was born, not to mention at launch lvl 50s didn't have a separate bracket
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

UncelSam
11.06.2012 , 11:47 AM | #414
I agree that BW prolly wont disable grouping, they just add an option to run solo vs solo PVP.

Theres a huge flood of critique against the current system, and BW needs to adress the problem with ppl not enjoying PVP as it is.

Premade runners get thier part of fun and soloers get thier part of fun, problem solved.

iDraxter
11.06.2012 , 11:52 AM | #415
I agree that BW prolly wont disable grouping, they just add an option to run solo vs solo PVP.

Theres a huge flood of critique against the current system, and BW needs to adress the problem with ppl not enjoying PVP as it is.

Premade runners get thier part of fun and soloers get thier part of fun, problem solved.
Listen mate pls understand that wz is team based play now if u would really want to 1v1 then you should be asking for some sort of arena but that would encourage players to play just dps so hmm I dunno, they encourage grouping right now

UncelSam
11.06.2012 , 12:06 PM | #416
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
Listen mate pls understand that wz is team based play now if u would really want to 1v1 then you should be asking for some sort of arena but that would encourage players to play just dps so hmm I dunno, they encourage grouping right now
Dont know if you ever been at a WZ, ive never experianced that it is 1 vs 1 in the WZ.

They are group activities, but you should be able to Q U E U E as solo or group in options.

Just tell me, why are you so worried and concerned about parting from us solo players? is it that your afriad of playing against other premade teams, prehaps? Your afriad of losing your easy kills?

iDraxter
11.06.2012 , 12:11 PM | #417
solo players are needed to fill up a group, a 2 man group is also a premade does that mean that the system should group these 2 players with 2-3 more premades to reach 8 players and then chose the same for an opponent team?

UncelSam
11.06.2012 , 12:13 PM | #418
Answer the question, why do you even care?

Are you afraid of losing your easy kills? Is that the reason you dabate against it?

iDraxter
11.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #419
They are group activities, but you should be able to Q U E U E as solo or group in options.
that already exists! if u mean separating the player base into groups only and 8x solo players then u didn`t say it right and its not recommended
Just tell me, why are you so worried and concerned about parting from us solo players? is it that your afriad of playing against other premade teams, prehaps? Your afriad of losing your easy kills?
again i tell you->
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
solo players are needed to fill up a group, a 2 man group is also a premade does that mean that the system should group these 2 players with 2-3 more premades to reach 8 players and then chose the same for an opponent team?
in normal wz a premade is a max of 4 ppl! the chances of the system grouping 2x 4man teams is very slim in fact i never ran into this situation

UncelSam
11.06.2012 , 12:32 PM | #420
its obvious your a premade runner, hdiing in a preamde team , fully backed by healers 24/7. Since you dont seem to seek any challange ingame you want easy runs, thats why you argue agaisnt solo players getting thier fun. All other player should bend over and let You have Your fun at the cost of thier own fun, Seem you dont want to let anyone have thier fun, if it is a threat against Your fun.

I say live and let live. Let us solo player go our way and have our way of fun, and you go your way. Go play with the other premade runners and you can take turns in hiding in preamde teams, pretending to be tough.