Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

PowerReaper
04.01.2013 , 07:21 AM | #2311
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
No one is asking for LESS premades. They are asking teams of premades be paced into a queue with other premades. They don't mind the challenge....right? Oh...wait....
Why should bioware make a seperate queues for people who actually want to be social and play with friends just because bads (pugs) can't use teamwork, communication, or go for objective. More people would probably do ranked if anyone did ranked.

/Heavy Sigh
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord »schaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel

Slicktime
04.01.2013 , 07:43 AM | #2312
Quote: Originally Posted by PowerReaper View Post
Why should bioware make a seperate queues for people who actually want to be social and play with friends just because bads (pugs) can't use teamwork, communication, or go for objective. More people would probably do ranked if anyone did ranked.

/Heavy Sigh
so you think all pugs are bad? shows how small minded you are. since you are such a b@d@ss with your group why is it so wrong to put you with other premades? i know you don't want your own premade q because it will actually be a challenge.

edit - of course you think you are better than you actually are because you have a dedicated healer to your premade team plus another buddy or 2 to jump in and save your ***** when you are getting beat down.

PowerReaper
04.01.2013 , 07:44 AM | #2313
Quote: Originally Posted by Slicktime View Post
so you think all pugs are bad? shows how small minded you are. since you are such a b@d@ss with your group why is it so wrong to put you with other premades? i know you don't want your own premade q because it will actually be a challenge.
If you've read my other posts i say most pugs are bad and it's not because they aren't geared or anything its because they just have no clue what teamwork is. Again this is not even worth arguing about because no mmo designer would make being social a separate part of the game

/Thread
Prophecy Of The Five

Slicktime
04.01.2013 , 07:50 AM | #2314
If you've read my other posts i say most pugs are bad and it's not because they aren't geared or anything its because they just have no clue what teamwork is. Again this is not even worth arguing about because no mmo designer would make being social a separate part of the game

/Thread
i know there are some really bad players out there with no teamwork. i shouldn't be forced to group up with other players to have a chance to win.

PowerReaper
04.01.2013 , 07:52 AM | #2315
i know there are some really bad players out there with no teamwork. i shouldn't be forced to group up with other players to have a chance to win.
Ok so it's your fault if you don't want to group up with friends and guild mates, why can't people get it through their thick skull this is an mmo that's what you have to do.
Prophecy Of The Five

Slicktime
04.01.2013 , 07:53 AM | #2316
Ok so it's your fault if you don't want to group up with friends and guild mates, why can't people get it through their thick skull this is an mmo that's what you have to do.
people don't have to group up to level. why should this be any diffferent. maybe you should b*tch about not forcing people to group up to level up through the quests and story. exactly... you don't want premades taken away because you svck without someone watching your bvtt nonstop.

PowerReaper
04.01.2013 , 07:55 AM | #2317
people don't have to group up to level. why should this be any diffferent. maybe you should b*tch about not forcing people to group up to level up through the quests and story. exactly... you don't want premades taken away because you svck without someone watching your bvtt nonstop.
Um what are you talking about i had to group up to level many times (heroics, bosses, etc) like i said before this is an mmo if you never planned on doing any of this you never should of gotten an mmo.
Prophecy Of The Five

Slicktime
04.01.2013 , 07:58 AM | #2318
Um what are you talking about i had to group up to level many times (heroics, bosses, etc) like i said before this is an mmo if you never planned on doing any of this you never should of gotten an mmo.
you don't have to do heroics or bosses that's the point. right now the only option for pvp is a big chance to get a premade and you will get rolled. i know you will never agree because oh pwease wuv my pwemades. i can't pvp alone because i need help nonstop to stay alive. oh pwease wuv my pwemades

PowerReaper
04.01.2013 , 07:59 AM | #2319
you don't have to do heroics or bosses that's the point. right now the only option for pvp is a big chance to get a premade and you will get rolled. i know you will never agree because oh pwease wuv my pwemades. i can't pvp alone because i need help nonstop to stay alive. oh pwease wuv my pwemades
Dude what are you on? Most of the time people want to be in a premade to be more social with their friends and have a better time. I would love to 1v1 you i can tell you're one of those bads that enters a warzone in pve gear, good day sir
Prophecy Of The Five

Slicktime
04.01.2013 , 08:01 AM | #2320
Dude what are you on? Most of the time people want to be in a premade to be more social with their friends and have a better time. I would love to 1v1 you i can tell you're one of those bads that enters a warzone in pve gear, good day sir
again shows how much you know. i enter with recruit minimum because im a fresh 50. pve gear in pvp HAHAHAHAHA. the better fix would be for everyone who ever pvp's to get a ranking and for the ranking system to put people together based on ranking. then premades wouldn't matter because even the good solo people would have a chance because they try to win.