Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

ExpectWar
03.30.2013 , 09:23 AM | #2281
Quote: Originally Posted by Brannicus View Post
Premades need their own queue. Seriously.

Also, queues MUST be cross server, period.
this^
Bobbybimbo - The Bastion

Caeliux
03.30.2013 , 09:40 AM | #2282
Quote: Originally Posted by Brannicus View Post
Premades need their own queue. Seriously.

Also, queues MUST be cross server, period.
They don't need their own queue, people need to learn how to form group, play with friends and guild mates, and understand that is what a mmo is suppose to do.

Playing by yourselfs and complaining when other people are being social and having fun playing in a formed up group is acting like a child, self absorbed, and darn right retarded.

*MMO ABBREVIATION MMORPG*

computer games massively multiplayer online role-playing game

Key word (mutiplayer) not single, not one, none uno, MUTIPLAYER!

If organizing a group is hard for some of you complaining about premades that is your fault, almost any mmo allows you to form a group and make a premade.

*Warcraft you can make a premade.

*Warhammer you can make a premade.

*Rift you can make a premade.

*Guild Wars 2 you can make a premade.

*Back in SWG you could make a premade

*SWTOR you can make a premade.

/endthread

/the end

/fin

/I sayed it

TonyDragonflame
03.30.2013 , 10:29 AM | #2283
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
They don't need their own queue,
Please, stop saying what other people need to do or do not.

Stop saying for other people dude.

Quote:
people need to learn how to form group, play with friends and guild mates, and understand that is what a mmo is suppose to do.
People dont need anything except have fun for thieir money. They dont "need to learn" anything. They just playing for fun.

Quote:
Playing by yourselfs and complaining when other people are being social and having fun playing in a formed up group is acting like a child, self absorbed, and darn right retarded.
Who forbid you formed a group, and play? No one. No one of solo queuers dont forbid you playing in group.

Solo queuers wanna just their own queue. Be respect to their rights like they respect YOUR right play in YOUR group - seperate from them.

If you dont respect them, they are dont respect you.

Quote:
*MMO ABBREVIATION MMORPG*

computer games massively multiplayer online role-playing game

Key word (mutiplayer) not single, not one, none uno, MUTIPLAYER!

If organizing a group is hard for some of you complaining about premades that is your fault, almost any mmo allows you to form a group and make a premade.

*Warcraft you can make a premade.

*Warhammer you can make a premade.

*Rift you can make a premade.

*Guild Wars 2 you can make a premade.

*Back in SWG you could make a premade

*SWTOR you can make a premade.

/endthread

/the end

/fin

/I sayed it
You want play in group - go play in group.

Other people who solo queue simply dont want play in group, and dont want play against your group. So go play with anybody who want play with you and who want play against you.

Cuz solo queuers dont care about you, they want play with and against other solo queuers, not with you. This is MMO dude - players playng vs other players. This term means nothing except this.
May the Force be with you!
Vigilance vr 100 | Scrapper vr 91 | Focus vr 91 | Assault vr 88 | Infiltration v 82 | Sharpshooter v 73
Manhunter 110+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

haksilence
03.30.2013 , 02:28 PM | #2284
WAAAAHHHHHTTTTT!!!!
PEOPLE ACTUALY USE *TEAMWORK* AND STRATEGY WITH THEIR FRIENDS? your telling me people have the audacity to actually work TOGETHER?! your right that can't be allowed !!!!!!!
I mean its not like this is an mmo.... oh wait...

Well its not like this is a game oriented around being social and doing things in groups, "guilds" if you will.... oh wait...
The Eternal, Gatecrashing Dragonslayer From Beyond
Archon Jaberse, Captain Morgan Spice'rum, Gatecrasher Kithide Ameranthine
Aisthesis @ The Ebon Hawk / Ascension @ The Jedi Covenant

sari_ttb
03.30.2013 , 03:08 PM | #2285
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post

People dont need anything except have fun for thieir money. They dont "need to learn" anything. They just playing for fun.

Who forbid you formed a group, and play? No one. No one of solo queuers dont forbid you playing in group.

Solo queuers wanna just their own queue. Be respect to their rights like they respect YOUR right play in YOUR group - seperate from them.

Other people who solo queue simply dont want play in group, and dont want play against your group. So go play with anybody who want play with you and who want play against you.

Cuz solo queuers dont care about you, they want play with and against other solo queuers, not with you. This is MMO dude - players playng vs other players. This term means nothing except this.
If this is the case then.. I dont want to play versus people that kill me. Please give me my own que with ppl not allowed to equip pvp gear. So respect my rights and give me my private que where i always win, thank you.

Kidding aside. The type of warzones in this game are TEAM warzones so dont cry when ppl actually team up. What bioware could do is put in a free for all deathmatch where u can only solo que and dont have to think about anyone else or objectives except yourself.

DarthSabreth
03.31.2013 , 01:11 PM | #2286

very well put, you hit most of the important points.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

WaldoA
03.31.2013 , 01:14 PM | #2287
I just stole a hat off a crow.
Assassin - 53 // Juggernaut - 50 // Vangaurd - 50 // Gaurdian - 51
Operative - 51 \\ Sorcerer - 50 \\ Sniper - 52 \\ Marauder - 46
Powertech - 47 // Assassin - 35 // Shadow - 36 // Sage - 37

KhealThar
03.31.2013 , 01:22 PM | #2288
The logic of the people that are against premades having their own queue is hilarious.
The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

criminalheretic
03.31.2013 , 01:25 PM | #2289

Point 1. No one is telling you what you have to do, they are suggesting what you should do, to win more often.

Point 2. If you are "just playing for fun" then stop complaining that you are losing.

Point 3. No you are not trying to forbid people from playing in a group, you are just trying to forbid them in "your" warzone.

Point 4. People don't have a right to "their own queue". The structure has been in place since pretty much launch. Some people formed groups, others refuse to form groups. No rights are being trampled. You are choosing to gimp yourself, then pretending it's a "right" that Bioware is obligated to support. You have the right to PvP naked. You do not have the right to demand Bioware create a "naked only" queue.

Point 5-7ish. You want to gimp yourself by playing solo, but you want Bioware to make sure you don't have to face anyone good. No.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

cashogy_reborn
03.31.2013 , 01:29 PM | #2290
this thread summed up:

"bioware, i am tired of players that are better than me grouping up and beating me. please nerf groups so that they do not beat me anymore"

even tho that will not stop good players from beating bads. *if* they made separate queues for groups/PUGs, it will not be long before bads come to the forums crying for a rating system to keep the good players from playing against the bads.

the underlying issue here is that bads dont like playing against good players. which is a problem that really cant be solved
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads