Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

rbkrbk
02.24.2013 , 06:35 PM | #2241
Quote: Originally Posted by Redderic View Post
they do have a system that tries to place premades together first... have you ever been in que with 3+ people and noticed how much longer it takes? ill bet you havnt,
also, you can complain that premades ruin "your" fun all you want but the funny thing is how you seem to act like what you want is what "the average player" wants. im sorry but i did not see a poll with "the average player" completely agreeing to your ideas at all. why is that? because you throw words in other peoples mouths and pretend what you want is golden. that is why bio/ea dont care and will never listen to you.
In all honesty i pug every match i play. I never run in premades and i still finish every single weekly in 1 day.
I also had a full set of BM in 2 weeks when it was on the roulette system. I only have 1 of my toons in full WH but have no problems with the other 2 getting their weeklys done.
the fact of the matter is that you are bad and need a premade to carry you clearly. you act like its because the other team is premade but when you have a thread with hundreds of people saying your wrong its time to move on and either
1. quit pvp - we would all hope for this from you
2. quit swtor- this or 1 would suffice
3. deal with it
4. get good
Great post. In fact, #1 and #2, but mostly #2, are what most people did. I love how the suggestions people as ignorant as you ruins the game for the rest of the playerbase. I would suggest you take one of your own options and quit. For every 1 person like you that quits, the game retains 50 people.
"The Old Republic is in EA’s top 10 franchises in terms of profitability, “but it’s not in our top five”. “So it’s a business contributor, while important, is not as important as Medal of Honor or Battlefield or FIFA or Madden or The Sims or SimCity..."
- John Riccitiello, CEO, Electronic Arts

DarthSabreth
03.09.2013 , 10:26 PM | #2242
Quote: Originally Posted by HaLeX View Post
There are too many types of premades to generalise really. We need a matchmaking system period. I have noticed the PVP servers are taking a big population hit. Are these people leaving or switching to PVE servers? IDK
Agreed, there should be a matchmaking system and a cross server pvp que. pugs should never be up against premades with this system in place.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

Pistols-GS
03.09.2013 , 11:20 PM | #2243
Working as intended.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

TonyDragonflame
03.10.2013 , 02:44 AM | #2244
Its fun to see how population on all, and especially on pvp servers slowly decreased:

http://www.torstatus.net/tomb-of-fre...add/trends/60d

http://www.torstatus.net/prophecy-of...ion/trends/60d

Think game will be dead after 2.0
May the Force be with you!
Vigilance vr 100 | Scrapper vr 91 | Focus vr 91 | Assault vr 88 | Infiltration v 82 | Sharpshooter v 73
Manhunter 110+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

Givemedanger
03.10.2013 , 08:19 AM | #2245
Where is our solo queue? Why you let those premades roam around? You like being pushed around by a group of "friends"? I don't. Do something about it.

SWTOR gets boring. We need some fresh air (2.0). I can't wait tbh.

DarthSabreth
03.25.2013 , 01:58 AM | #2246
Quote: Originally Posted by Givemedanger View Post
Where is our solo queue? Why you let those premades roam around? You like being pushed around by a group of "friends"? I don't. Do something about it.

SWTOR gets boring. We need some fresh air (2.0). I can't wait tbh.
agreed, we need cross server pvp ques and seperated ques for pugs and premades. allow 2 players to group up so you can still que with a friend.

MotorCityMan
03.25.2013 , 07:35 AM | #2247
Quote: Originally Posted by Redderic View Post
Blah Blah L2P Blah Blah
1/10 If you gonna L2P troll, make it short.

AlrikFassbauer
03.25.2013 , 08:52 AM | #2248
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Less and less people are pvp'ing now, sometimes it takes 45-60 mins for a pop to happen.... I've noticed a trend on certain servers you get a few PvP guilds that do nothing but make up 4 man premades and ruin all the fun for people who just want jump into a quick warzone... What happens is you can go against a fully geared out premade who's on vent/mumble/team speak and they pretty much just own everyone...
I've seen a similar trend on the German-language servers as well.

And because of that, PvP in BGs within the levels 10-20 is no fun. Not At All.
One simply becomes steamrolled over. Nothing but that.

And the professionals in PvP say that this just isn't true, the only problem is that I just don't know how to play my classes correctly.

Within the levels 10-20.

And what's more : None of the "Professionals" never ever goes into the BGs with these levels (10-20) themselves. They just don't.
All they do is say that I'm a "whiner". Because they exclusively play level 50 classes and truly believe that with level 50 they can decide how a level 10 character plays in PvP.

DarthSabreth
03.26.2013 , 07:51 PM | #2249
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I've seen a similar trend on the German-language servers as well.

And because of that, PvP in BGs within the levels 10-20 is no fun. Not At All.
One simply becomes steamrolled over. Nothing but that.

And the professionals in PvP say that this just isn't true, the only problem is that I just don't know how to play my classes correctly.

Within the levels 10-20.

And what's more : None of the "Professionals" never ever goes into the BGs with these levels (10-20) themselves. They just don't.
All they do is say that I'm a "whiner". Because they exclusively play level 50 classes and truly believe that with level 50 they can decide how a level 10 character plays in PvP.
I agree, I like the 1-49 bracket, it adds to a truer sence of player skill vrs gear. the premades are there but again its more about skill with what you have vrs gear unless your a twink, but unlike wow you cant shut off the xp. but i digress, what BW does not realize is with their blatent refusal to add cross server ques the rated players have no place to go so they premade and steam roll over pugs. who wants to wait in a rated que for 20-30 min or longer to pop?

Most new players or casuals which make up a vast portion of the player base are turned off from pvping due to being steam rollered into the dirt.

We need cross server que's to add to the expediancy of the que pops, and throw premades into rateds by default.

iHernyx
03.26.2013 , 10:25 PM | #2250
I've been absent from 50 PvP for a month and when I left it was nothing but premades. Now I get back and it's even more premades. What chances do people who solo que have against them? Just ran into one with 3 heals and 1 tank on huttbal, lost in like 2 mins and our team wasn't THAT bad.