Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

saremun
02.18.2013 , 06:28 PM | #2211
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKeeva View Post
It cannot and will not go away until Bioware implements cross-server queues and a proper match-making system. Until then, you'll just see frustrated puggers come here and complain about their losses.

But Bioware brought this on itself really.
fully agree, PVP became a matter of luck because if i get with a premade group from a good guild then its a win otherwise its 90% a lose so why should i bother even PVP.

Redderic
02.18.2013 , 06:34 PM | #2212
have you tried getting good? problem is no one cares. they are not going to stop people from getting in a group in a MMO. if you cant win against a premade make a premade and l2pvp correctly
Name: Little'Red
Class: Infiltration Shadow O.o
Guild: Ascension
SERVER: PoTF

foxmob
02.18.2013 , 06:41 PM | #2213
Quote: Originally Posted by Redderic View Post
have you tried getting good? problem is no one cares. they are not going to stop people from getting in a group in a MMO. if you cant win against a premade make a premade and l2pvp correctly
making a premade vs. not doing so has nothing whatsoever to do with pvping correctly. fyi: there be some horrid premades that definitely don't pvp "correctly."
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Soulwave
02.18.2013 , 11:37 PM | #2214
Quote: Originally Posted by Redderic View Post
You make me laugh.. No one cares? Theres alot of threads on this same subject and this thread is get close to 3000 posts..But yea no one cares..lol

Guessing you got a good group of friends that you pvp with. That is nice. But, not all have the same advantage... L2pvp correctly?.. You can be the most skilled player and have the best gear..but not even you can do anything against a group of 4 or 5 that are locking you down stomping you..Targeting people one by one..Organized kill list :P

rlamela
02.19.2013 , 12:28 AM | #2215
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulwave View Post
You make me laugh.. No one cares? Theres alot of threads on this same subject and this thread is get close to 3000 posts..But yea no one cares..lol

Guessing you got a good group of friends that you pvp with. That is nice. But, not all have the same advantage... L2pvp correctly?.. You can be the most skilled player and have the best gear..but not even you can do anything against a group of 4 or 5 that are locking you down stomping you..Targeting people one by one..Organized kill list :P
I got crappy friends, thats why I solo queue. That way when my 7 strangers end up being horrible I have no issues blasting them for it. If I queued with my friends I'd feel bad for yelling at them. Personally I don't care about someones actual game playing ability, Just their complete lack of wanting to win or trying to win.
I also like to Solo queue over premades so I can quit if I load into a warzone with people on my do not play warzones with (sort of like premading I guess) But seriously If they remove premades from the solo queue it will ruin solo queue pvp. Maybe thats OK with you but its not for me.
I'm a bit of a DICK so it can be hard for me to get 3 other equally determined players to queue with. And I will refuse to queue up only with the bads who cry aboot premades. I mean I dread to even think aboot how bad the solo queue league would be if they removed the premades.

Jenna'syyde

Imbik
02.19.2013 , 12:30 AM | #2216
In my opinion retarded people are ruining wzs, not premades.
Imbik - 50 Vengeance Jugg PvP vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i__Xx19aGnI
Hezkejkukuc - 55 Madness Sorc - PvP vid NEW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-B11KgSC4Q
ToFN Server

crunchbarry
02.19.2013 , 12:39 AM | #2217
Why do you guys make posts like this? There is no such thing as a "premade" in this game. If i'm rolling with a group of 4 friends and we are the best players on the server.. and we get grouped with 4 of the worst players on the server... - we aren't going to do much facerolling. How is that a "premade"? The game simply allows friends to group together.

They aren't changing this. Confirmed personally to me by bioware. Stop whining.

cashogy_reborn
02.19.2013 , 12:41 AM | #2218
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKeeva View Post
It cannot and will not go away until Bioware implements cross-server queues and a proper match-making system. Until then, you'll just see frustrated puggers come here and complain about their losses.

But Bioware brought this on itself really.
might i suggest one of the following:

- get better
- make friends
- join a PvP guild

else, you are going to continue to be sorely disappointed
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Baktaro
02.19.2013 , 12:54 AM | #2219
A player in general chat mentioned that it would be neat if they shuffled up the 16 players further at random, spitting up premade groups, granted this could only be done when you are fighting the same faction, so the idea is DOA, however, it got me wondering, would premades get upset if they were forced to members of their own group? I think it would make for some interesting fights. Blasted faction based pvp.

Mournblood
02.19.2013 , 01:05 AM | #2220
Quote: Originally Posted by crunchbarry View Post
Why do you guys make posts like this? There is no such thing as a "premade" in this game. If i'm rolling with a group of 4 friends and we are the best players on the server.. and we get grouped with 4 of the worst players on the server... - we aren't going to do much facerolling. How is that a "premade"? The game simply allows friends to group together.
You can synch queue with another group of 4 and most times you'll all get into the same WZ together. There's also those times when a good group of 4 will get paired with another good group of 4. For PUGs, that's usually a disadvantage they can't overcome.