Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

DarthSabreth
02.06.2013 , 12:49 AM | #2171
Quote: Originally Posted by LeonHawkeye View Post
Agreed. Bump because this should never fall off the first page. Seriously sick of Premade Vs Pug games, they should not and do not need to exist in any way shape or form lest the goal is to completely and utterly frustrate and repel the vast majority of your player base.
the sad thing is BW does encourage it by saying those whom que for rateds can also que for reg wzs at the same time in a post some time back
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

cashogy_reborn
02.06.2013 , 12:53 AM | #2172
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSabreth View Post
the sad thing is BW does encourage it by saying those whom que for rateds can also que for reg wzs at the same time in a post some time back
yes, in separate groups of 4.

the only real solution to this is skill-based matchmaking for non-ranked warzones: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=593335
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

DarthSabreth
02.06.2013 , 01:05 AM | #2173
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
yes, in separate groups of 4.

the only real solution to this is skill-based matchmaking for non-ranked warzones: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=593335
thats what i meant just didnt clarify properly.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

symke
02.06.2013 , 01:28 AM | #2174
I wonder what would it take for someone in EAWare team to make some sort of official response to this topic? Probably big fat check is the only thing they are interested in.

It has become one of the most important topics in SWTOR and yet they continue to ignore it and us. Or maybe they are just waiting for a chance to put the solution on the Cartel market.

In any case, solution is sorely needed. The best possible one at this time would be to add new queue options and prevent anyone in group that has more than 2 players to queue for solo.

cashogy_reborn
02.06.2013 , 02:49 AM | #2175
Quote: Originally Posted by symke View Post
I wonder what would it take for someone in EAWare team to make some sort of official response to this topic? Probably big fat check is the only thing they are interested in.

It has become one of the most important topics in SWTOR and yet they continue to ignore it and us. Or maybe they are just waiting for a chance to put the solution on the Cartel market.

In any case, solution is sorely needed. The best possible one at this time would be to add new queue options and prevent anyone in group that has more than 2 players to queue for solo.
well seeing as the last time a dev posted in this forum was around october or november, i wouldnt get your hopes up on seeing any yellow text in any of these threads
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Aiobhill
02.07.2013 , 05:45 PM | #2176
They should really have a survey why their soon-to-be-ex-subscribers leave.

hint: too few recolored lawnmowers for RL money is most likely not the answer...

LeonHawkeye
02.10.2013 , 08:32 AM | #2177
To the top with you because this is still a game breaking problem. Keep it up if you want to repel the vast majority of your player base.

mtsr
02.10.2013 , 11:30 AM | #2178
agreed this will be the #1 reason why when I decide to quit subbing.
From the KOTORS *8 years exp in mmo's

TonyDragonflame
02.15.2013 , 09:38 AM | #2179
Bioware, so we want get your answer on our questions in this topic.

Hope, you stop ignoring REAL problem of community instead of trolling in useless themes.
Referral link!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 94 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 91 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

cycao
02.15.2013 , 09:40 AM | #2180
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Bioware, so we want get your answer on our questions in this topic.

Hope, you stop ignoring REAL problem of community instead of trolling in useless themes.
They said they are working on a real matchmaking system....honestly how many times do they need to post this information, Every month? Every week? Every day? Hourly?