Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Arlanon
12.31.2012 , 09:49 AM | #1981
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSabreth
this game is trying to self destruct with the really strange ideas flowing from BW.
that's what happens when devs listen to players

Sleprock
12.31.2012 , 09:56 AM | #1982
dunno if i commented here yet, probably did... either way....

This is an mmo, we like to group with human beings and not NPCs...Want to solo pvp?....go be kobe bryant. He likes to be a ball hog. Or just go play skyrim.

Arlanon
12.31.2012 , 10:14 AM | #1983
But Skyrim is a solo player game! There's no one around to witness how awesome they think they are!

Polebreaker
12.31.2012 , 10:43 AM | #1984
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleprock View Post
dunno if i commented here yet, probably did... either way....

This is an mmo, we like to group with human beings and not NPCs...Want to solo pvp?....go be kobe bryant. He likes to be a ball hog. Or just go play skyrim.
Hey dummy, guess what happens when I queue solo... I get grouped with 7 other real human beings! AMAZING!

Take your tired and hackneyed "argument" and seriously stuff it. Its nonsense. How about, if you like to play with premades, go play against other premades? See that works too, only it speaks volumes about you that you'd rather pugstomp than face any actual challenge.

You know what, when I group with 7 strangers in a warzone match, I'm being MORE social than you in your little 4 man clique that never even communicates with the rest of your team. I'm meeting new people, making new friends, you know... doing the things you are "supposed" to do in an MMO. W t f do you do in your little guild group besides sit around, pug stomp, and make fun of "inferior" players? That's social? Sociopathic, maybe.

Quote: Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
that's what happens when devs listen to players
And I dont even know w t f this guy is talking about, because the devs havent done a da mn thing the players have suggested towards pvp balance or anything else.

randomeclipse
12.31.2012 , 11:27 AM | #1985
When you find yourself alone, helpless and in need of assistance in a Warzone match up against a premade, do what I do - charge in like a crazy-person, die extremely quickly and treat is as free commendations, NEXT!
i5 2500k | MSI GD53 | 8GB 1600mhz | OC'd GTX 560 | Samsung F3 | BenQ 23" x2
AFKish

DarthSabreth
12.31.2012 , 01:43 PM | #1986
Quote: Originally Posted by randomeclipse View Post
When you find yourself alone, helpless and in need of assistance in a Warzone match up against a premade, do what I do - charge in like a crazy-person, die extremely quickly and treat is as free commendations, NEXT!
more like free comms for the premade, they gear up twice as fast and demoralize many new players from even queing up. If BW is trying to get more new folks to play this game the Premades and the CC is doing quite the opposite.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

Sleprock
12.31.2012 , 02:35 PM | #1987
Quote: Originally Posted by Polebreaker View Post
Hey dummy, guess what happens when I queue solo... I get grouped with 7 other real human beings! AMAZING!
first of all im no dummy. Just think its funny all of you han solos out there think the game should be catered to you and your solo practices. Some of us like partners... oh!!!!!

Evanouss
12.31.2012 , 03:34 PM | #1988
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleprock View Post
first of all im no dummy. Just think its funny all of you han solos out there think the game should be catered to you and your solo practices. Some of us like partners... oh!!!!!
Then go against other premades, why do you need to go against pugs, why? explain what is the need for a premade to face a pug other then pug stomping and shorter que times...if its such a problem then have premades v premades give double the comms. This is not a "why don't you find some ppl to group with? argument "

Why should a premade face a pug?

zorroazul
12.31.2012 , 04:02 PM | #1989
Quote: Originally Posted by Evanouss View Post
Then go against other premades, why do you need to go against pugs, why? explain what is the need for a premade to face a pug other then pug stomping and shorter que times...if its such a problem then have premades v premades give double the comms. This is not a "why don't you find some ppl to group with? argument "

Why should a premade face a pug?
Buried in this ocean of 199 pages, there are a couple of small posts from 2 very brave and honest guys:

"The only reason for a premade to face a pug is for an easier and faster way to min/max your gear. Nothing else"

It takes about 7 or 8 extra pieces of the same gloves or boots to really min/max gear your toon, and if you repeat this process for several alts, then you know the real reason as to why this insane debate about why premades keep stomping pugs.

Every other arguments are nothing more than vain excuses to hide this.

redfour
01.01.2013 , 12:59 AM | #1990
So you complain about wz queue times, but you want to go add in another option in so level 50's have 3 different queue options? Counter productive. Yah, getting stomped sucks, but itnhapens.