Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Sesk'Alesshi is recruiting!

Jeviati
10.15.2012 , 10:35 PM | #1
**Translated from the original Rylothin**
**Text begins**

Mothers' blessings be upon you.

I am the one named Sinya'Una, a Twi'Lek of the planet of originating the beings called Twi'Lek. It is with honor and humility that I make the announcement to needing assistance as well as to bringing in all of those removed from the Planet Ryloth. Clan Alesshi is working towards the noble goal of emancipating all enslaved Twi'Leks as well as recovering all relics stolen from the home world.

To the end of this, we wish to raise awareness of the plight of our people, wishing for all Twi'Leks that are free to join us. Your political leanings mean nothing to us as we are neutral, much as the home world is. While we will attempt, when possible to secure the emancipation of our comrades through peaceful means and legitimate channels, what must be done must be done.

While we are Twi'Lek focused, this in no way means that we will exclude any that wish to prove themselves as Kocceille Twi’lek. We are also not adverse to performing favors for others should the same be extended back.

**Message Ends**

((OOC stuff: RP Medium guild, with server encompassing events. After I get the guild formed [hopefully of people that want to be there, not just warm bodies... unless I get desperate] I will begin planning the first event, and laying out some details for it. Contact Sinya'Una in game if you want to talk, find out more, or just poke at me with a stick.))