Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biggest trolls on Begeren colony?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Biggest trolls on Begeren colony?

stringcat
10.17.2012 , 10:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Haha. A loooong time ago, in the winter, when I hit 50 with my brother Threid, I met Xavek. He "/laugh"ed at Threid, and at that point, Threid said "Xavek is my rival", which ended up working, since they were both great PvPers. That shrouded Xavek in mystery, and then he quit for a long time.

More recently, when he was back for a time, I remember PvPing with him on my imperial, thinking "OMG! It's Xavek! What is he like when you're in his ops group?" I was disappointed when the whole match, I only got 1-word directions (he was ops lead), or timely calls for help ("west", "east", not even capitalized!).

Good times...
Capitalization makes all the difference, eh?

I'm impressed when people manage to do better than eeastklj or whatever similar abomination comes out of my panicked fingers when some DPS scoundrel is shooting me to death as I (attempt) to guard a turret.

J_Fred
10.18.2012 , 03:54 AM | #22
Kaelefth hands down

Desiirea
10.19.2012 , 02:07 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Reynaga View Post
I remember that, but honestly talking to him, I still to this day don't know if he was trolling or if he was serious. I love Xavek, great guy, when he gets mad though, stay away.
My initial response was the same, but then I realised it was serious which made me sad. QQ. I still have tremendous respect for him as a player though! He really was good at what he did.
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever