Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biggest trolls on Begeren colony?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Biggest trolls on Begeren colony?

CaptRavenous
10.16.2012 , 08:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by kyrieIrving View Post
who are the biggest, and most effective trolls?
Hardcore PvPers.
BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

Riggz
10.16.2012 , 08:31 PM | #12
Sweet juice and AOE were the biggest trolls on server
They. Were. Hilarious.
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

xContex
10.17.2012 , 01:28 AM | #13
Kaelefth.

Enough Said. The original BC Troll. The Only BC Troll. Anyone else are just cheap imitations =o
Scyn

The Sovereign Legacy

Reynaga
10.17.2012 , 10:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by xContex View Post
Kaelefth.
I'm sorry, who?
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

PoliteAssasin
10.17.2012 , 01:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Reynaga View Post
I'm sorry, who?
You guys stopped queuing for a while its understandable that you'd probably forget a few old faces. He's a sentinel.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Zenithan
10.17.2012 , 01:10 PM | #16
Which warzone is this?

Reynaga
10.17.2012 , 01:55 PM | #17
There are no Trolls, move along.
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

JamesBalla
10.17.2012 , 04:25 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
Sweet juice and AOE were the biggest trolls on server
They. Were. Hilarious.
Sweetjuice always made me smile. Especially when he messed with flux, Even though I didn't approve of it I laughed my *** off every single time Oh, and when Xavek got his newfound hatred for Desi a while back I think I haven't laughed as hard since.

Reynaga
10.17.2012 , 04:43 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Oh, and when Xavek got his newfound hatred for Desi a while back I think I haven't laughed as hard since.
I remember that, but honestly talking to him, I still to this day don't know if he was trolling or if he was serious. I love Xavek, great guy, when he gets mad though, stay away.
The Korbin Legacy B.C.

MelliMelon
10.17.2012 , 10:44 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Reynaga View Post
I remember that, but honestly talking to him, I still to this day don't know if he was trolling or if he was serious. I love Xavek, great guy, when he gets mad though, stay away.
Haha. A loooong time ago, in the winter, when I hit 50 with my brother Threid, I met Xavek. He "/laugh"ed at Threid, and at that point, Threid said "Xavek is my rival", which ended up working, since they were both great PvPers. That shrouded Xavek in mystery, and then he quit for a long time.

More recently, when he was back for a time, I remember PvPing with him on my imperial, thinking "OMG! It's Xavek! What is he like when you're in his ops group?" I was disappointed when the whole match, I only got 1-word directions (he was ops lead), or timely calls for help ("west", "east", not even capitalized!).

Good times...