Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kyp Durron vs Plo Koon

Kilikaa
10.17.2012 , 02:19 PM | #11
Forget the usual battle of Force powers here. Both Koon and Durron are great fighter pilots. Pit them against each other in a dogfight. I would bet on Kyp gaining the upper hand, but Plo will not go down easy. I think we should stop comparing Force or saber prowess for a minute and look at the piloting skill of these two.

MasterMe
10.17.2012 , 03:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
Forget the usual battle of Force powers here. Both Koon and Durron are great fighter pilots. Pit them against each other in a dogfight. I would bet on Kyp gaining the upper hand, but Plo will not go down easy. I think we should stop comparing Force or saber prowess for a minute and look at the piloting skill of these two.
That would be very interesting. Very good point.

Newyankalt
10.17.2012 , 03:45 PM | #13
I think Plo koon would win I hated the way he died in Revenge of the sith he should of got a real fight. Before maul fights PLO koon if it happens maul needs to get his double saber back.

Newyankalt
10.17.2012 , 03:47 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
This would be a interesting battle it would be close. After throw anakin against both of them in a dogfight. Ani wins.

Aurbere
10.17.2012 , 04:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
I think Plo koon would win I hated the way he died in Revenge of the sith he should of got a real fight. Before maul fights PLO koon if it happens maul needs to get his double saber back.
Plo got the short end of the stick on that one. There was no way for him to fight back. That was the beauty of Order 66 though. It caught the Jedi off guard, there was no way to predict it. This resulted in a very high number of Jedi deaths. Out of the thousands of Jedi, only a handful survived. That's like a good 100. Then most of them get slaughtered during the Jedi Purge.

Anyway, yeah Plo should have gotten a fight. He was a very powerful Jedi and didn't deserve that death. But this was the same for many Jedi.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

fellblade
10.17.2012 , 04:34 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Plo got the short end of the stick on that one. There was no way for him to fight back. That was the beauty of Order 66 though. It caught the Jedi off guard, there was no way to predict it. This resulted in a very high number of Jedi deaths. Out of the thousands of Jedi, only a handful survived. That's like a good 100. Then most of them get slaughtered during the Jedi Purge.

Anyway, yeah Plo should have gotten a fight. He was a very powerful Jedi and didn't deserve that death. But this was the same for many Jedi.
Nah.. I think most did deserve it

I didn't like a lot of the Jedi from the PT....But Plo Koon I did like a lot - Plo Koon was cool

I hated Kit Fisto and Ki Adi Mundi and was hoping that Grievous, Ventress or Dooku would have killed them off during the Clone Wars......

As for this actual topic - I know absolutely NOTHING about Kyp Durron so I won't even try to debate this........
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.

Aurbere
10.17.2012 , 05:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by fellblade View Post
Nah.. I think most did deserve it

I didn't like a lot of the Jedi from the PT....But Plo Koon I did like a lot - Plo Koon was cool

I hated Kit Fisto and Ki Adi Mundi and was hoping that Grievous, Ventress or Dooku would have killed them off during the Clone Wars......

As for this actual topic - I know absolutely NOTHING about Kyp Durron so I won't even try to debate this........
Plo Koon is cool. I only wish that he got a better death.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

YoshiRaphElan
10.17.2012 , 05:07 PM | #18
Kyp was a seriously powerful Jedi, but what era Kyp are we talking about? Apprentice? Maverick knight? Master of the Jedi Council? If we're talking apprentice or maverick, Plo Koon is gonna give Kyp some toasted buns. But if it's Council....sorry, Plo, but see ya!