Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

***Official PvE Progression V2***

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
***Official PvE Progression V2***

TemptsFate
02.07.2013 , 06:19 AM | #131
Just a quick update:

Bane is 1/5 For EC NiM
Lind'oo, Lind'su, Lindou
Lindee, Lincha, Lindol

ArdoNorrin
02.14.2013 , 12:05 AM | #132
Azure Blades has taken out Xenoanalyst II on 8-man Story and Hard Modes.
The Winterspire Legacy|The Ebon Hawk
GM, <The Azure Blades>/<The Azure Blade>
Ystrid|55 Guardian Joona|55 Shadow Eden'Grace|55 Gunslinger Ma-Deuce|55 Commando
Ardoh|55 Juggernaut Eden-Grace|55 Sorcerer Iocaine|55 Operative Nylea|55 Mercenary

KeyboardNinja
02.14.2013 , 12:05 AM | #133
<Aisthesis>

Now 1/4 EC NiM
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

December 13, 2011 to January 30, 2017

Cookiackus
02.14.2013 , 01:52 AM | #134
The Underworld Alliance has killed the Xenoanalyst II Boss on both SM and HM!
The Ebon Hawk - The Underworld Alliance - Loggus
PoT5 - Severity Gaming - Mungtatta
The Ebon Hawk - Proper Villains - ManGlazed

Bombbuster
02.14.2013 , 08:06 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Cookiackus View Post
The Underworld Alliance has killed the Xenoanalyst II Boss on both SM and HM!
Gratz!

I don't know if we're adding that to the progression list yet. I'm not sure yet if the community would consider it a progression boss in terms of difficulty if it doesn't drop PvE gear equal to or greater than the current top PvE gear. But let's throw it out there for discussion.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
ZoŽ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

ArdoNorrin
02.14.2013 , 08:48 AM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Bombbuster View Post
Gratz!

I don't know if we're adding that to the progression list yet. I'm not sure yet if the community would consider it a progression boss in terms of difficulty if it doesn't drop PvE gear equal to or greater than the current top PvE gear. But let's throw it out there for discussion.
Actually, it drops 6 BH Comms and a random piece of Hazmat gear (we got a Hazmat Forcelord MK-2 Earpiece), which is the same drops as the Writhing Horror.
The Winterspire Legacy|The Ebon Hawk
GM, <The Azure Blades>/<The Azure Blade>
Ystrid|55 Guardian Joona|55 Shadow Eden'Grace|55 Gunslinger Ma-Deuce|55 Commando
Ardoh|55 Juggernaut Eden-Grace|55 Sorcerer Iocaine|55 Operative Nylea|55 Mercenary

mastirkal
02.14.2013 , 11:37 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by ArdoNorrin View Post
Actually, it drops 6 BH Comms and a random piece of Hazmat gear (we got a Hazmat Forcelord MK-2 Earpiece), which is the same drops as the Writhing Horror.
The problem is it takes very little skill to down, it's not a proquo raid boss. I would suggested at ignoring it as a raid boss as far as progressions go.

Cookiackus
02.14.2013 , 12:53 PM | #138
Yea the Boss is quite easy but I'll bet there are not many guilds out there that will clear it on HM. I think the boss fight is harder then the Writhing Horror in TFB HM in my opinon.
The Ebon Hawk - The Underworld Alliance - Loggus
PoT5 - Severity Gaming - Mungtatta
The Ebon Hawk - Proper Villains - ManGlazed

Halstadt
02.15.2013 , 01:01 AM | #139
The only real obstacle to completing Xenoanalyst II is grinding reputation. We were able to do it on our second attempt 16-man with 10 people, half of which do not raid at all ever. If you put it up, you may as well also put up Nightmare Pilgrim or Primal Destroyer or any other World Boss

Omophorus
02.15.2013 , 01:04 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by mastirkal View Post
The problem is it takes very little skill to down, it's not a proquo raid boss. I would suggested at ignoring it as a raid boss as far as progressions go.
This.

Even HM can be PUG'd or semi-PUG'd pretty easily.

I haven't tried NiM, if it's actually a noteworthy step up in difficulty, but if so it might qualify. Might.
Srs'bsns, GM of <Proper Villains> of The Ebon Hawk
5/5 Nightmare Power DF & DP
"This is why we don't bring Assassin tanks"