Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking For Partner Guilds for Player Initiated World Event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Looking For Partner Guilds for Player Initiated World Event

mlbrogueone
10.15.2012 , 10:08 AM | #1
Delusions of Grandeur (@ Harbinger) is planning a special player initiated world event later this month to raid an Imperial NPC base and attack high profile targets.

We're seeking a minimum of 3 other guilds interested in fielding an 8 man team to form a "Grand Army of the Republic" and asssist. If you are a guild officer interested in participating please reply to this thread or message me.

mlbrogueone
10.15.2012 , 01:08 PM | #2
Also note, if you are not currently affiliated with a guild you can still participate by sending me a message or you can join our guild. Our site is: www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

Mudmink
10.15.2012 , 05:15 PM | #3
Sounds like funsies. Good luck!
Meo Muse || The Harbinger

heechJunzi
10.15.2012 , 05:54 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by mlbrogueone View Post
Delusions of Grandeur (@ Harbinger) is planning a special player initiated world event later this month to raid an Imperial NPC base and attack high profile targets.

We're seeking a minimum of 3 other guilds interested in fielding an 8 man team to form a "Grand Army of the Republic" and asssist. If you are a guild officer interested in participating please reply to this thread or message me.
What time of day did you have in mind?
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

Dierdrea
10.15.2012 , 06:18 PM | #5
I will help by killing stragglers from your groups, mmk?

(Secretly, GL!!)

Gidrea
10.15.2012 , 06:55 PM | #6
It sounds like fun. What levels? Those level 50s champions that I'm always stumbling upon?
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

mlbrogueone
10.15.2012 , 08:26 PM | #7
Yeah, it will involve at least one level 50 champion droid. A guildie and I tried to two man one awhile back. We were both level 50 with mostly rakata gear, but I was a sentinel and he was a smuggler. We got it down to 28% before I wiped because Doc just couldn't keep up.

I figure 3 or 4 guys should be able to do it, especially if you have a real healer and tank instead of two dps.

KeeferE
10.17.2012 , 05:26 AM | #8
Why not hit the Imp base on Illum... Now that would be fun..

TrogdorTheBurn
10.17.2012 , 07:57 AM | #9
When did you want to make this run? I'm a tank in 100% columi with a couple BH and Rakata pieces that would be happy to join if it aligns with my family life.

I may be able to bring a guildie DPS Sentinel in full Columi to join as well.

mlbrogueone
10.18.2012 , 07:45 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TrogdorTheBurn View Post
When did you want to make this run? I'm a tank in 100% columi with a couple BH and Rakata pieces that would be happy to join if it aligns with my family life.

I may be able to bring a guildie DPS Sentinel in full Columi to join as well.
Great Trogor! BTW, I love the name. Do you enjoy burninating the countryside?

I'll PM you with more info.