Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eternity Vault - Story Mode - group finder mission, no reward

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Eternity Vault - Story Mode - group finder mission, no reward
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheMarmalade
10.21.2012 , 06:44 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mitchel_Greaves View Post
It's no wonder they are losing subs left right and centre if they can't respond to customers queries/problems within an acceptable time.
I hate to agree to this but this is kinda true. Only reason I run story mode anymore is for getting comms or helping guildies. I am currently on day 14 of my ticket with no response.

Meepbot
10.21.2012 , 10:21 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by wingsofcover View Post
It's a bug. It's been going on for a while.

Submit an item/loot report with the names of the people in the operation, the day, time, server, your character and advance class, etc. if you want your missing rewards.
Yeah, its been happening since they introduced the group finder in 1.3
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG

SturmUndSterne
10.21.2012 , 07:45 PM | #13
Don't worry. Once you get a response, they'll tell you that because one member of your group was ineligible to receive the reward, the entire group is. (One response I've gotten.)

Or they'll tell you that you have to queue as two separate groups to receive the rewards. (Another response I've gotten.)

Or - best yet - they'll tell you that "Without proof that you didn't receive the reward, we can't grant you the comms" .. that was my favorite.

LadyTributary
10.22.2012 , 02:25 PM | #14
I have had this happen to me 3 or 4 times, and each time, I was awarded the commendations after I put in a ticket.

The best way to speed up this process is to include your character's name, your server, the operation, that it was story mode through group finder, and who was with you in the instance (all eight names). If you provide them with a ton of information, they are more likely to solve the situation to your liking. They've initiated live agent chats with me and have been very friendly and helpful about it.

Yes, it is ridiculous that it's frequently bugged like this, but you will get your coms eventually.

Meepbot
10.22.2012 , 02:29 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SturmUndSterne View Post
Don't worry. Once you get a response, they'll tell you that because one member of your group was ineligible to receive the reward, the entire group is. (One response I've gotten.)

Or they'll tell you that you have to queue as two separate groups to receive the rewards. (Another response I've gotten.)

Or - best yet - they'll tell you that "Without proof that you didn't receive the reward, we can't grant you the comms" .. that was my favorite.
Actually, something similar happened to my GM, he did his BH weekly twice and didnt get the 6 BH comms each time (this was just after 1.4) he sent in a ticket. and the CS rep told him he was lying apparently to BW, 29+6+6=29
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG

Grimsblood
10.22.2012 , 03:31 PM | #16
Roflol! I find this thread hilarious just for the simple fact that I am fed up with the responses too and last night I FRAPSed queing and the completion with the logs to show there were no breaks etc.

@ Bioware Even though I was saving this video for when you responded to my ticket to tell me how wrong I am....I feel it is better for the community to put it up in this thread. Video Evidence of the rewards not triggering with a proper que. (As a side note, everyone had the SM ops checked and left the group to do it prior. In the beginning of the video you can hear me talking with a guild-mate that has just coming back from doing so.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o6wH...ature=youtu.be

/edit

Welp, I got a response back for the bug report placed regarding this. Let us just say I was not pleased with the fact the bug department is not getting the report. Below is a link to a forum post on my guilds website explaining the details if anyone is interested...

http://spaceballsofnaddistrebels.enj...ty-bioware-csr

Mitchel_Greaves
10.27.2012 , 01:18 PM | #17
After some testing it seems that if you select all missions you get the reward. Select less than all you don't. BAH.

What's the point of that? That is incredibly unfair.

I lost out on another reward because all I selected was Esseless HM. As I been waiting 2 weeks for this reward I guess I got jack all chance of claiming that.

Kyanzes
10.28.2012 , 08:35 AM | #18
Still happening. We did it at dawn and four of us didn't get the commendations. Major annoyance, especially considering that we had to queue for people several times due to rage quits (SOA platform jumping sequence fails). Filed a ticket, I'm wondering how soon I get an answer. Hope for the best, dunno.

TheMarmalade
10.28.2012 , 09:21 AM | #19
Love how no bioware employee has commented in this thread yet currently on day 20 of waiting for my ticket to be resolved.

Breger
10.28.2012 , 09:56 AM | #20
Had a similar problem. Made a ticket early this week. Didn't get the comm box two weeks ago.
Yesterday they responded and I was given a box of commendations.
Yours will probably show up soon enough.
Standard signature, with no creative effort on my part.