Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Youtube of server... Pub POV

 

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
10.15.2012 , 01:44 AM | #1
The best I could throw together, lets continue to hope that BW will do something aye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=q3_rUFoPOnU
//

JcPogi's Avatar


JcPogi
10.16.2012 , 12:21 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
The best I could throw together, lets continue to hope that BW will do something aye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=q3_rUFoPOnU
You should've told me you will be recording the pub side. Should've logged in so I can wave at the viewers and I can be seen in youtube. :P

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
10.16.2012 , 12:40 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JcPogi View Post
You should've told me you will be recording the pub side. Should've logged in so I can wave at the viewers and I can be seen in youtube. :P
hahaha
//

DaftVaduhhh's Avatar


DaftVaduhhh
10.20.2012 , 09:47 PM | #4
One quick thing man about the video, though you definitely have an argument, you're recording at what looks like just after a pvp game has started.

That said it looks like Monday arvo was slower than the afternoon before maintenance.

But I made the video! Was gearing my alt. :P

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
10.20.2012 , 10:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DaftVaduhhh View Post
One quick thing man about the video, though you definitely have an argument, you're recording at what looks like just after a pvp game has started.

That said it looks like Monday arvo was slower than the afternoon before maintenance.

But I made the video! Was gearing my alt. :P
Well it wasn't just after it started, it had been going on for about 5 or so minutes.

Edit: And regardless, even if it had just started, a 13 minute wait for a pop is ridiculous.
//

DaftVaduhhh's Avatar


DaftVaduhhh
10.21.2012 , 12:47 AM | #6
Yeah I'm surprised how dead it was. But there are no school kids logging into SWTOR right now: they're all on WoW, where they have been having a free ride to 85 for a while.