Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<APEX> is recruiting

USCG_Davis
12.20.2012 , 06:48 PM | #31
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

Sam_WarDragon
12.20.2012 , 07:17 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Uglyworm View Post
For the same reason that the Olympics tests all athletes for performance-enhancing drugs, not just those who win medals. You knowingly cheated and exploited a game bug to beat Firebrand and Stormcaller. This is a violation of the Rules of Conduct, and you should feel fortunate that EA/BioWare has not banned your accounts (at least temporarily).

I have respect for all guilds that progress in raids -- regardless if they are server first or server 50th -- so long as they do so legitimately without using exploits. Your guild fails to meet that standard of upstanding, honest gameplay.
The olympic athletes are tested by the Olympic committee; not by fellow athletes. Your analogy proves you have a god complex and feel you must be the SWTOR police force. You are the only one raging about this so just drop it. Look at the post above and see this weeks kill. No so called exploits used. People who actually know our guild and our people respect us. We help all those who ask and never judge others as you so flagrantly do. Im sure none of you in your guild used the neverending stim bug to your advantage either. So please step off your soapbox and get a life. There is more to life then trolling.

Jarnuk
12.20.2012 , 07:24 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Uglyworm View Post
For the same reason that the Olympics tests all athletes for performance-enhancing drugs, not just those who win medals.... Your guild fails to meet that standard of upstanding, honest gameplay.
Since comparing Star Wars to the Olympics makes so much sense; I'm really amazed that you care enough about trolling our guild to make that reference. But I guess to some people, competing in Star Wars is like the Olympics...best thing you'll ever do in life. And you have the balls to sit here and accuse our guild of failing to meet the standards of all that crap when: First thing we did was withdraw our kill when we found it was an issue with the rest of our server and Post a new kill video to prove that we didn't need a cheat. We've complied to the whims of the forums and the multitude of trolls that live there. Yet you troll your heart out about upstanding and honest gameplay when you're doing the exact opposite of. For people to take you seriously, rule number 1 is practice what you preach and I'm honestly embarrassed by the lengths you've failed at this so miserably.
Reigis
APEX

Uglyworm
12.20.2012 , 07:26 PM | #34
Quote:
You are the only one raging about this
Um, no. Before dozens of posts were deleted in the progression thread for referencing your use of the exploit, many other people were also accusing you of cheating.

Quote:
No so called exploits used.
There's nothing "so-called" about the exploit. It was a flagrant case of abusing an unintended game bug to your advantage.

Quote:
Im sure none of you in your guild used the neverending stim bug to your advantage either
That is correct. I've never even heard of the "neverending stim" bug, but most of my guildmates are Biochem anyway, so we already have unlimited stims without having to exploit.

In any case, congrats on a legitimate kill. Too bad you couldn't have played honestly from the start since it would seem you didn't need to cheat to win anyway.

Uglyworm
12.20.2012 , 07:35 PM | #35
Quote:
First thing we did was withdraw our kill when we found it was an issue with the rest of our server
That's not how it happened. You only withdrew your kill after you were publicly shamed by the many posters on these forums who expressed a problem with your cheating ways. It's too bad so many posts were deleted, otherwise I would link/quote several of your members defending the use of the exploit in the progression thread.

Sam_WarDragon
12.20.2012 , 07:47 PM | #36
BTW we are Sith.. arent we supposed to cheat? just wondering :P On the issue at hand only 2 or 3 of our people even own the item that allows you to do that. I am not one of them.

Oh yeah..as far as vorgath is concerned we wanted to face all the same way in case dps pulled aggro. Our first time in there so was playing it safe. You can interrupt cleave and unfortunately our interrupt guy was asleep when the sniper got cleaved. He took full responsibility. But thanks for the congrats on our kill!

Uglyworm
12.20.2012 , 07:55 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by sam_wardragon View Post
btw we are sith.. Arent we supposed to cheat?
rp lol

USCG_Davis
12.21.2012 , 02:30 PM | #38
Haha Crim, you got censored! Congrats dude!
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

Grffin
12.21.2012 , 05:48 PM | #39
Haha I wonder who could have possibly reported me...I guess it really is hurting him.
Crimzin

eVentHoriZn
12.22.2012 , 07:11 AM | #40
Meh, moderators should clean up the troll posts, this is a recruitment thread not a progression competition.

Anyway, these are a fun group of guys to play with so if you can make their raids I'd definitely check 'em out.

/bump (:
Lykui - Juggernaut
The Harbinger