Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<APEX> is recruiting

Uglyworm
12.19.2012 , 08:29 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
Jesus dude, get off your high horse. We're 3/4. Go troll some where else. You want to talk about that, you've done plenty in the progression page
Potential recruits to your guild should know that, by your own admission, you exploited a bug in the game to progress in raid content. This is a violation of the Rules of Conduct.

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct

Quote:
To keep the Service a compliant, fun, fair and safe gaming environment for everyone, you may not engage in any of the following behavior:

(...)

Exploit any bug in the Service to gain unfair advantage in the game and/or communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service.

Sam_WarDragon
12.19.2012 , 08:51 PM | #22
We should prob mention that we also pretty much 7 maned vorgat cause a dps died right at the beginning... with no so call exploits... PLUS Bioware broke one of our main tanks acct for 2 weeks and set us back otherwise we would have pushed past this long before.

Sam_WarDragon
12.20.2012 , 02:58 AM | #23
Just wanted to let the troll know a new video will be posted with this weeks kill just to satisfy his trollness....

USCG_Davis
12.20.2012 , 01:25 PM | #24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mT3e...=youtube_gdata
Here is our 7 man NiM Vorgath kill ( Best....POV....EVER!!!!) and the un-glitched Tanks vid to follow later today.
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

Uglyworm
12.20.2012 , 02:51 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam_WarDragon View Post
We should prob mention that we also pretty much 7 maned vorgat cause a dps died right at the beginning....
So what you're saying is that one of your raiders did something stupid like step on a mine or whatever at the start of the fight and then you proceeded to 7-man the one boss in the game that is easier on NM than it is on HM?

Grats, I guess.

USCG_Davis
12.20.2012 , 03:01 PM | #26
Or you could watch the video. But all this trolling that you're doing; really makes me wonder: why are you so obsessed with <APEX>? My guess is that since you have no guild tag in your forum signature you're either A) as big of a troll in game as your are in the forums so no guild can stand you and you're guild less or B) you're so embarrassed of your guilds progress that you choose to rag on guilds that can actually progress.

And then, the reason you made such a huge deal of the "exploit that shall not be named" is because your sad little guild can't clear anything even with it and your mad that a guild showed you how to use it.

Best of luck!
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

dmadrt
12.20.2012 , 03:10 PM | #27
Hey,
Looks like I showed up at a bad time! Lol Stupid trolls.
Anyway, I sent you an email about doing some more combined 16 man raids, check it and reply when you get a chance, and good luck with this idiot that is trolling your post.
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech

Uglyworm
12.20.2012 , 03:12 PM | #28
I just watched your video. It turns out I was wrong and you didn't step on a mine, so my apologies for making that assumption. It was the only reason I could think of to explain why someone would die so early to the easiest raid boss in the game. Instead, what caused the early death was because your entire raid group is standing in a horrible position. This resulted in the same person dying, getting a brez, and then dying again immediately. I presume it was the cleave (which is very easily avoided) that killed your Sniper twice.

Here's some advice for NM Vorgath: only the tank needs to have his or her back against the left (or right) minefield wall. Everyone else should stand behind the probe so they don't get hit with Overload at all (on NM, Overload is only a frontal cone, not 360 degrees like it is in HM).

That tip is on the house. Feel free to use it in your future raids and you'll find that NM Vorgath is much easier. I know this, of course, because my guild first cleared this boss weeks ago.

Sam_WarDragon
12.20.2012 , 04:35 PM | #29
Well thnx for the tip! at least this was a semi helpful trolling post. If you cleared it already why are so obsessed with those who have done it after you? dont worry im sure uve got the title way b4 us.... LIke i said bioware broke one of our MTs. He literally could not long into his tank because he sent in a ticket and everytime he tried to log in it gave him an error msg. He could only log into his alts. This set us back 2-3 weeks. So considering this was the first week we had our full group in Nim EC im glad to get all the way to Kephess. But i appreciate your concern for our guild and hope it makes you feel better. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Uglyworm
12.20.2012 , 04:46 PM | #30
Quote:
If you cleared it already why are so obsessed with those who have done it after you?
For the same reason that the Olympics tests all athletes for performance-enhancing drugs, not just those who win medals. You knowingly cheated and exploited a game bug to beat Firebrand and Stormcaller. This is a violation of the Rules of Conduct, and you should feel fortunate that EA/BioWare has not banned your accounts (at least temporarily).

I have respect for all guilds that progress in raids -- regardless if they are server first or server 50th -- so long as they do so legitimately without using exploits. Your guild fails to meet that standard of upstanding, honest gameplay.