Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<APEX> is recruiting

USCG_Davis
11.30.2012 , 04:53 PM | #11
Bump and Update. We just took in some amazing raiders from <Forgotten> and are still recruiting for our 3rd and 4th raid groups. Took 5 people who had never been into TfB last night and 1 shot everything up to the Terror in 16 man an then proceded to find out that we had 3 healers on one side and that was why our tank kept dying; downed next attempt. 5/5 HM TfB currently with our 2nd shot at NiM EC on Monday. If you are an exceptional progression raider, then please apply for our raid 1 to give us even more flexibility. All other active raiders are encouraged to apply for our less serious groups, WB slaughtering, and chaotic pvp nights. Best of luck to every one on the Harbinger and hope to see you in game.
Atriss/Rai'kond
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

USCG_Davis
12.05.2012 , 05:53 PM | #12
Currently 5/5 HM TfB, 1/4 NiM EC and our first shot at 16 man HM TfB this weekend. We're currently recruiting 1 healer for our second NiM EC group. Hit up any member of APEX in game to get a feel for the guild or reply here. Best of luck to the Harbinger.
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five

oakamp
12.05.2012 , 07:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
Bump and Update. We just took in some amazing raiders from <Forgotten> and are still recruiting for our 3rd and 4th raid groups. Took 5 people who had never been into TfB last night and 1 shot everything up to the Terror in 16 man an then proceded to find out that we had 3 healers on one side and that was why our tank kept dying; downed next attempt. 5/5 HM TfB currently with our 2nd shot at NiM EC on Monday. If you are an exceptional progression raider, then please apply for our raid 1 to give us even more flexibility. All other active raiders are encouraged to apply for our less serious groups, WB slaughtering, and chaotic pvp nights. Best of luck to every one on the Harbinger and hope to see you in game.
Atriss/Rai'kond
my peak hour is 4am, can match?
English is not my first language, still working on it.

USCG_Davis
12.05.2012 , 07:39 PM | #14
Our raid times start at 530 Pacific Standard time. If you let me know what time zone you're in; we might be able to make something work.
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five

oakamp
12.05.2012 , 08:53 PM | #15
im in gmt 8+ time zone, so it is 4am PST.
English is not my first language, still working on it.

USCG_Davis
12.06.2012 , 03:14 PM | #16
Eh sorry man. That's probably a little late for my guys to get raids going. Best of luck to you man and where ever you end up.
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five

USCG_Davis
12.13.2012 , 02:29 PM | #17
Looking for 1 healer for NiM EC that can raid on Friday/Saturday at 530 PST. Our Healer cant make it all the time on those nights. HM TfB down last night in under an hour and still 1/4 NiM...next shot on Monday
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five

bmcinvaille
12.18.2012 , 02:51 PM | #18
3/4 NiM EC after last night. Maybe looking for 1 amazing dps
APEX
The Harbinger

Uglyworm
12.18.2012 , 03:06 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by bmcinvaille View Post
3/4 NiM EC after last night. Maybe looking for 1 amazing dps
Perhaps you should mention that you're only 1/4 NMEC without abusing exploits.

USCG_Davis
12.19.2012 , 12:43 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Uglyworm View Post
Perhaps you should mention that you're only 1/4 NMEC without abusing exploits.
Jesus dude, get off your high horse. We're 3/4. Go troll some where else. You want to talk about that, you've done plenty in the progression page
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five