Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck in a group with no one.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Stuck in a group with no one.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beesodd
10.14.2012 , 04:25 PM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I'm sorry, that was an awful typo. I meant that the problem was on our end, not "your". I sincerely apologize, and I've updated the post.

Submitting the ticket is the correct action, and I apologize for the inconvenience while we work on this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Talak_Sorra
10.15.2012 , 01:05 AM | #12
The situation seems to keep getting worse and worse, I now can not start the game at all. When i click on play from the launcher i get a message saying:

This program has encountered an internal error and will exit.
Error code: C7
Incompatible system. Please verify your system is compatible with the game.

I know my system is compatible because I've been playing the game for the past year!
whats worse is outside of the game my screen resolution has been locked to 1600x1200 as the maximum resolution settings, even tho I'm using a 1920x1080 screen. I also keep getting weird blue dots and buggy colors and tearing on my screen outside of the game. I have tried running the repair option in the launcher several times to no avail. In fact the this issue started during a launcher repair when my screen turned off and refused to turn back on, forcing my to restart my system.

If i didn't know any better i would say i have a virus of some sorts, but all scans have come up clean, I have no idea what the hell is going on but I do know is it started with SWTOR. This has gone past me not being able to play the game, it is know affecting my PC.

Talak_Sorra
10.15.2012 , 01:35 AM | #13
I managed to fix the resolution issue, Something to do with 'Diskette Drive 0 seek failure'. I'm not sure if it related of not but I do apologize for the accusations (you know how frustrating these things get). However I still can not get into the game, I get as far as the character selection screen and lots of weird little dots appear and my screen displays a message saying no signal and goes into stand by. From here it seems the computer is completely in responsive, all I can do is hold down the 'on' button to force shut it down. This happens every time.

ChuangTzu
10.15.2012 , 07:23 PM | #14
Is the fix for this going to be in tonight's patch? It would be nice if talak could rejoin us for our guild raid Wednesday night.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Marteh
10.15.2012 , 07:42 PM | #15
Now i'm having the exact same problem, Me and a bunch of people are stuck in a group together and we cant leave.

ChuangTzu
10.16.2012 , 12:55 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Marteh View Post
Now i'm having the exact same problem, Me and a bunch of people are stuck in a group together and we cant leave.
So there are lots of ppl having problems with this is there a fix comming.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu