Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

Korvus_Starlight
01.04.2013 , 11:17 AM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Bocajluap View Post
Has anyone had any problems with sendiing mats to crafter and not getting item back? After contacting a crafter, mats were sent. It's been over a week and no response. Any recourse that is out there?
Best thing you can do is to make sure people here know who they are. Either they are cheating you out of your mats or they are inactive and in either case they should be removed from the list. It also is possible that someone here may be able to get in contact with them and they'll try to get your mats back or perhaps even what you ordered. Throw the name down here and let us know.
░▒ General Korvus Starlight - The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ Website | Forums | Application ▒░

KeyboardNinja
01.04.2013 , 02:41 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Korvus_Starlight View Post
Best thing you can do is to make sure people here know who they are. Either they are cheating you out of your mats or they are inactive and in either case they should be removed from the list. It also is possible that someone here may be able to get in contact with them and they'll try to get your mats back or perhaps even what you ordered. Throw the name down here and let us know.
Outing people here is definitely the best way to go with that sort of thing. Worst comes to worst, if the mail is unopened, the mats will be returned to you in 30 days. If the crafter took the mats and *then* game quit, then things are a little trickier. Ticketing is probably the only recourse at that point.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Streaming Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

zildax
01.04.2013 , 09:44 PM | #223
adding more crafftable items (Zildan)

- guardian 27 armoring - free with mats
- force wielder 26 armoring - free with mats
- hazmat striker's mk-2 motivator (implant) - mats + 1 mil
- black hole force-lord mk-1 system (implant) - mats + 50k

Thanks!

Zildan

Bombbuster
01.05.2013 , 09:23 AM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Bocajluap View Post
Has anyone had any problems with sendiing mats to crafter and not getting item back? After contacting a crafter, mats were sent. It's been over a week and no response. Any recourse that is out there?
I had some hiccups getting things crafted over the holidays as well. It took 10 days to get some mods crafted and I'm still waiting on another mod that I sent mats for 5 days ago.

I think everyone understands it's the holidays and doesn't expect immediate turn arounds, but if a crafter is going to be gone for two weeks I feel like they have a responsibility to post something here so that folks using this forum can make better choices about who they are going to have craft something, especially since most items have multiple crafters to choose from.

When players send millions of credits worth of crafting mats and fees to someone and don't hear from them for days/weeks, bad blood is likely to result.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
ZoŽ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

EnalisNailo
01.05.2013 , 06:16 PM | #225
You should always contact the crafter before hand and ensure that they are indeed still active and are around to craft your components before actually sending the crafting materials.

achang
01.06.2013 , 10:21 AM | #226
Skibidi here, can craft Campaign relic of Shield Amplification: free with mats.

thoughtz
01.06.2013 , 08:56 PM | #227
Stew (rep)

now crafting for free w/ mats

Advanced Elusive Mod 27

Advanced Weighted Mod 27

Decipere
01.07.2013 , 03:30 PM | #228
Thank you all.

I will no longer be maintaining this thread. If someone would like to take over for me a paste bin of the thread from when I last updated it is here: http://pastebin.com/EL9QKuhq

If you have sent me materials and they have not already been crafted I will return your mail tonight.
If you have sent me materials and they have been crafted they will be mailed tonight.

I wish you all the very best and I hope to bump into you all in your future endeavors.

Aranakae
01.07.2013 , 05:11 PM | #229
Boo'k (Republic) - through alts, can make:
Advanced Adept Enhancement 26 (crafted by Anathrys)
Advanced Deft Mod 26 (crafted by Teshy)

No crafting fee, contact Boo'k if desired since I'm not often on the alts except to craft.

Remamian
01.07.2013 , 07:18 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Decipere View Post
Thank you all.

I will no longer be maintaining this thread. If someone would like to take over for me a paste bin of the thread from when I last updated it is here: http://pastebin.com/EL9QKuhq

If you have sent me materials and they have not already been crafted I will return your mail tonight.
If you have sent me materials and they have been crafted they will be mailed tonight.

I wish you all the very best and I hope to bump into you all in your future endeavors.
Thank you for your hard work Decipere up till this point, I know i speak for many denizens of Ebon Hawk that we truely appreciated all your hard work and dedication to this cornucopia of craftables and communication between the community. I hope your future endeavors are great and plentiful. I wish you well and will be diligent to keep the new list updated on your behalf.