Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

Yvee
11.24.2012 , 04:55 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Zergabaath View Post
Fallorn (rep) is crafting the Might Hilt 26 republic side (tip unknown)
Sarale (rep) / Te'ras (imp) is crafting resolve hilt 27 (tip unknown)
Ashonde (rep) CAN reflex barrel but she doesn't craft and won't reply further only way to obtain it is to pay her 4-5 mill price on GTN sadly
as a reply to what you were wondering Decipere
That Te'ras person wants 3M for the resolve hilt 27. I've seen a couple of them on GTN (from Te'ras) and was also told by someone who knows him that he was asking the same plus components. Way too much if you ask me specially when you are giving the components.

Cassam
11.24.2012 , 09:04 PM | #92
I can craft Black Hole Bulwark's MK-2 Implant. Asking for 100K plus mats. Look Imperial side for Exian from Bane.

Halstadt
11.24.2012 , 11:07 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Yvee View Post
That Te'ras person wants 3M for the resolve hilt 27. I've seen a couple of them on GTN (from Te'ras) and was also told by someone who knows him that he was asking the same plus components. Way too much if you ask me specially when you are giving the components.
You're welcome to craft them. Or any other 27 Hilt for that matter. You could use the Legacy Lightsaber from that event (you know the one I'm talking about) to transfer it from the 100% guaranteed Main Hand drop. I'll be the first to ask you to craft it for free. While you're at it, can you give me a throne for free? 5 Million is too much considering you did NULL to earn it and only got it because of RNG.

minervasunrider
11.25.2012 , 03:31 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Halstadt View Post
You're welcome to craft them. Or any other 27 Hilt for that matter. You could use the Legacy Lightsaber from that event (you know the one I'm talking about) to transfer it from the 100% guaranteed Main Hand drop. I'll be the first to ask you to craft it for free. While you're at it, can you give me a throne for free? 5 Million is too much considering you did NULL to earn it and only got it because of RNG.
Or you can come on our next HM TFB run for 20 million x 7 raiders = 140 million. We guarantee you can have the main hand if it drops.
The Ebon Hawk | The Athena Legacy | <Game Genie> | <Empire>

Bombbuster
11.25.2012 , 09:58 AM | #95
I think we're getting off track. Let's save the commentary and opinions about crating fees for fleet chat. This thread is merely a list of what's available, who crafts it, and for how much.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
ZoŽ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Kusanami
11.26.2012 , 11:31 AM | #96
Used Decipere to make 2 Advanced Skill Armoring 27. Nice and quick, props for doing this!
Kusanami - Jedi Guardian Dragon-eye - Sniper John-Woo - Scoundrel
Saiana - Commando Ragnas - Mercenary Parian - Jedi Sage John'Woo - Gunslinger
Adran - Marauder

Decipere
11.26.2012 , 12:36 PM | #97
The list has been updated!

Thanks for the updates, I did not have time to edit the thread during Thanksgiving. We're still missing a few Armorings and Hilts. Everyone keep up the hard work and keep REing! As far as a discussion on prices, I'd kindly ask you to keep it to a minimum. Crafters are allowed to charge what they like for their schematics. This thread is to bring awareness to the server on what is available. Thank you everyone in advance to keeping the thread clean.

Halstadt
11.26.2012 , 03:56 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Decipere View Post
Reflex Armoring 27 - Hal'stadat [?K]
Apologies, I am currently crafting them for 400k plus mats (1-2 day turnover) or 2mil without mats (2-5 day turnover). Bulk order discounts are negotiable. Pub side (also the character with the schematic) is Hel'is

OmegaStatuZ
11.27.2012 , 12:41 AM | #99
Snickelfritz - (Earpeice) Hazmat Foestopper's MK-1 Device : 108 Strength - 93 Endurance - 60 Accuracy - 76 Critical Rating
800k+mats

Satedbuffalo
11.27.2012 , 12:04 PM | #100
Deci, would you mind making Sammoj the listed point of contact for SC crafting?

Pano's fine, but orders will be filled more quickly going through Sammoj.

Thanks!
Just some jerk who isn't good enough for rated.